Easy. You Live With Them.

"Everybody this is my daughter Addison. Say hello Adds." My dad said. I rolled my eyes and waved.

"Sup." I said. My dad rolled his eyes very drastically.

"Okay now to bring the guest on stage. Addie, would you like to do the honor?" He asked. I looked at him and sighed.

"Sure dad. I would love to." I said.

"Good. Now do it happily. Like you are excited." He said.

"Like this?" I took a deep breath and introduced the boys. "You have seen them on magazines, books, the internet, you have heard them to many times on the radio, please welcome One Direction." I said in monotone with a huge fake smile at the end. The boys came out and my dad stood up to hug them. I stayed seated and pulled my phone out when I got a text.

From: The Lilster

WTF?! At least be sorta happy!

I laughed and put my phone away. The boys took a seat on the couch and looked at me with huge eyes.

"Boys. Staring is rude. I know I'm hot but we need to start the interview." I said with a smirk and a wink. They all turned their heads and I laughed.

"Okay well let's get started. How have you boys been? Any new lady's?" My dad asked while wiggling his eyebrows. I rolled my eyes.

This is ridiculous.

"Am I allowed to leave? I have better things to do. I could be skating to the skate park. John and I were going to hang out." I said. The boys and my dad were looking at me.

"But why would you want to leave? I thought you were a fan." Harry said confused. I laughed.

"Good one curly! No way in hell am I a fan." I said.

"Then how do you explain your little fan girl episode an hour ago back stage?" Zayn asked blinking.

"Do you not know what acting is? Whatever. Dad can I please leave?" I asked.

"No. You have questions." He said smirking.

"Wipe that smirk off your face Chatty Man." I said. He laughed and I grabbed my questions off the table.

"Alright. Question one. Who is the One with the girlfriend?" I asked. Louis and Zayn raised their hands.

"Ah yes. Perrie and Eleanor. We have a picture of both of them here." My dad said. We all turned to the screen on the wall and I saw two girls.

"Very pretty girls. Next question. Who inspired you guys to become singers?" I asked.

"The Beatles is a big inspiration for us." Niall said. I nodded. My dad and I asked a few more questions.

It was now 10:30.

They cut to commercial and I need to leave.

"Dad. I need to go home. I have wasted to much time on these freaks." I said.

"Hey! We aren't freaks! You are just a snobby little slut. You get anything you want just because Alan is your dad. " Liam said. I took a deep breath and blinked back a few tears.

"Glad you feel that way. At least you never have to deal with me again. Thanks for that by the way. I love being called a slut. It is actually my nickname at school. Funny thing though, I'm a virgin. Hope you boys have a wonderful life." I stood up and wiped the few tears that fell. "By the way. Alan isn't my real dad. I was adopted. My life isn't perfect. You wanna know why I was adopted?" I paused. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath. "Because my parents abused me. Also, they thought I was worthless. I was 4 when Alan adopted me. See ya." I said. I walked off stage and to the dressing room. The second I shut the door I started crying up a stream. There was a knock on the door. I wiped my eyes.

"C-come in." I choked out. The door opened and Liam was standing there. "What do you want? Don't you think you have hurt me enough?!" I screamed through tears.

"I wanted to apologize. I never should have judged you like that. I am so sorry Addison." He said sitting down next to me on the couch. He pulled me into him and I cried on his shoulder.

"Please forgive me. You don't have to see me again I just don't want you to hate my guts." He said. I laughed.

"It's okay Liam. I forgive you. I know you aren't a bad guy. And it wasn't you that made me cry. It was my adoption story. It's hard on me. But I have Alan and Paul. I'm happy." I said smiling. He smiled back and kissed my forehead.

There was another knock on the door and I stood up and walked over to it. I opened it up and Louis, Harry, Niall, Zayn and my dad were standing there. I smiled at them.

"Hey guys." I said.

"Are you okay?" My dad asked. I nodded.

"I'm fine. I just need to call Lily." I said. He nodded.

"Alright well I need to tell you something." He said.

"What is it?" I asked.

"Dad and I are going to America for a couple weeks. We have some things to get done." He said. I nodded. I was used to this.

"When do you leave?" I asked.

"In about 2 hours so I have to go." He said.

"Okay I will get a cab and go to Lily's." I said.

"Nope. You are staying with the boys." He said. I looked at him and bursted out laughing.

"That was a good one dad!" I said. He looked at me with a serious face. Well shit. "No. Dad you can't be serious! How am I going to live with 5 boys I can't stand?!" I yelled.

"Easy. You live with them." He said. "Anyway I really have to get going. I love you and I will call you when we land. Bye Addie." He said kissing my head. He turned and walked away.

The five boys were smiling at me.

Oh dear.

Why me?

Ah what the hell.

At least I can mess with them. and maybe I can lock myself in my room. I could have sleepovers with Lily. I could listen to my music and completely ignore them.

"Alright boys. We need to stop by my house so I can get my stuff." I said.