Her Initials are ABC?!

Hello! Before we start I would like to introduce myself. My name is Addison Bailey Carr. You can call me Addie though. You may or may not be thinking one of the following: 'Her initials are ABC!' or 'Carr? Like Alan Carr?' Well if you are, then yes to both of them. I am the daughter of Alan Carr. I know some of you may be thinking, 'He has a daughter?' Well yes he does. But not everybody knows. The reason? Because he isn't married. He adopted me. Some of you may or may not know about this but, he is gay. So I have two dad's. I don't mind though. So anyway, yes I am The Chatty Man's daughter. Do you want to know why I was adopted? Well. You, are just going to have to wait. Should I stop or do you want to know more about me? Second choice? Okay cool. Where should I start? OH! I'm 18, a senior in high school, I'm American, I have a wonderful family and one, super, amazing, gorgeous best friend, named Lily. Oh and I'm a cheerleader. You are probably all thinking, 'Oh so she is a slutty bitch?' Well no to that. I actually hate the stuck up popular bitches. I'm a complete opposite. I skateboard, I only were mascara and eyeliner, I don't wear designer clothes(although I probably could afford them.), and I don't have a boyfriend that worships the ground I walk on. I actually have two gay dads that worship the ground I walk on. Yes I'm rich. No I dont shop all day. Yes I own designer clothes. Do I wear them? No. Well unless I have to. You know like when I go somewhere fancy or a dance. Or even to piss the populars off. What else do you want to know? Probably why I was adopted. But, you can't know unless you read on after this chapter. Another question might be, 'Have you met any stars?' Well the answer is yes. I met JessieJ and Little Mix. Not big stars but I am pretty tight with JessieJ. Anyway, I'm going to end this since my dad is calling me to dinner. YAY! FOOD! Bye!!!!