Plotting Our Pranks.

Lily and I are sitting on my bed.

What are we doing, you ask?

Plotting our pranks on One Direction.

For Liam, we thought of plastering his room full of hundreds and hundreds of spoons, cause he's scared of them. We also figured out he loves Toy Story and Batman, so whatever he has of those things, we will hide them.

I had the bright idea of straightening Harry's hair and drawing all over him, maybe even shaving a strip of hair from one of his legs. Using hot wax, of course.

Lily thought of taking all of Louis' striped clothes and cutting them up, all the while replacing them with feminine clothing.

Hm... Zayn? Oh, that one was quite easy. We've noticed he's on his phone a lot and looks in the mirror frequently. So, we decided on taking his phone, hair care products, any and every mirror in the house, and dying his lovely quiffed hair a bright, neon blue, temporarily though.  

As for Niall, easy peasy. He happens to love food and playing his guitar. That just leaves one option on what to do, store the food in my room along with his beloved guitar.

Okay, completed that task, now if only I could get Lily to put her damn phone down for 5 minutes...!

"PUT IT DOWN!" 

"NO! KYLE AND I ARE HAVING A SERIOUS CONVERSATION!"

"BULLSHIT! I READ OVER YOUR SHOULDER! YOU ARE SAYNG HI BACK AND FORTH!"

"THAT'S IMPORTANT!"

"NO IT ISN'T! GIVE ME THE PHONE!" I screamed pulling it out of her hands and getting off of her.

She gasped. "YOU BITCH! GIVE IT TO ME!" 

"I'm good!" I said. I quickly stuffed her prized possession in my lovely bra.

"You know I'll reach down there and get it!" 

"No. You wont." I said simply. " Now. Let's go downstairs and... Hang out with the boys." Scrunching my nose, I continued, "It's only 11 o'clock at night. Give or take we have another hour or so.."

Lily nodded. "Can I at least say bye to Kyle?" 

I took her phone out and handed it back to her. She quickly typed him something and threw her phone on my bed. "Let's go." We went downstairs and she jumped on the couch. 

"OW!!"

Landing on Harry.....

I sat down next to Liam. Wow.... I never... WAIT! STOP! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?! Checking out Liam Payne is not okay! He is the enemy! But he's hot... SHUT. UP. NOW.

I glanced up at Liam, but he was already looking at me. Greaaaaaat! Now I'm blushing. UGH! Stupid hormones.

"I'm going ta bed." Zayn said standing. He went up the stairs and disappeared.

"Yeh. Me too." Niall said standing.

"Night Niall!" Lily and I screamed. He nodded and went upstairs.

3 left.

"Night." Harry and Louis said as they walked upstairs.

That only left Liam... Lovely. The guy who made me blush.

"Well, um... Yeah... Night." He stood and basically ran to his room.

That wasn't weird at all...

"HE SOOOO LIKES YOU!"

"SHUSH! THEY COULD HEAR YOU! AND EW! NO HE DOESN'T."

Lily smirked and stood. "Surrreeeeeee."

Great.

Now she's planning something.

(a/n: Hello fans of my beautimous -is that spelled correct? idgaf.- girlfriend. She has been working on this since.. February -dat hoe for not updating.- cx Anywhore, here is your awaited chapter. I have helped her in creating this so... Enjoy c; ~MysteryBoyfriend♥)

(Listen MysteryBoyfriend. I love you too much. Thank you for postng this. I am gonna work on the other ones now so.... c; If you read my other stories hopefully a new one will be up soon. c: I love you all who read this. Please leave any... notes? Idfk. I don't know the word. Blah. Um... Well Mystery Boyfriend basically wrote this entire chapter. So give them the props. I did... A little bit... XD No I  didn't. I wrote some of it. Yeah. I'm reambling now. Buh bye guysssss! :* ~Dani <3)