1

I awoke to the sound of birds chirping from outside the cave. I let out a big yawn and stretched before getting up on my paws. I shook my fur before heading out to the pond to get a drink and wait for my best friend Lincoln. It wasn't long before Lincoln emerged from the trees smiling when his eyes landed on mine.
"Ready to go hunting Keryon kom forest?" He questioned. I jumped playfully at him before skipping ahead of him excited to hunt today.
Even though I'm a huge dire wolf and could track my meals on my own, Lincoln and I are family and we like to stay together. He took me in after he found me in the janky pod my mom and I came down in. I was sent down because I was gonna get thrown out the air lock or experimented on if they found out my blood is blue. My mom and I escaped in a pod and sent to earth for a chance to survive. That was ten years ago. After being with Lincoln for about 2 months I had shifted for the first time. He was scared and so was I. But I gained animal instincts like no other. I try to spend as much time with him as I can because he's all I got left.
I let out a huff for Lincoln to stop. He reached down where I was sniffing.
"Deer" He spoke. I lead the way while he hunted down rabbits and squirrels along the way. The prints were faint which means we will probably be tracking it for miles. I jumped hovering over Lincoln when a blast was heard from the sky. My eyes widened at what I saw. It looked like a piece from my old home. Lincoln tried to get out from under neath me. When I realized that the hunk of metal was headed towards us I clenched my teeth around his warrior jacket so I don't hurt him before racing off in the direction of the deer as it was heading in the opposite direction. Right before the metal hit the ground I whined dropping Lincoln to the ground before wrapping myself around him.
When the metal hit the ground a force of scorching wind ripped through the trees and my fur. Once the ground stopped shaking and everything stilled, I let Lincoln go. He hugged my side and scratched my ear smiling at me.
"Thank you." I nodded.
"Lets go see what it was hmm? Maybe something from your home?" I stilled at that. What if people were sent down here. My people. My friends Clark, Finn, Jasper and Monty were somewhere in this world and she hoped they were alive and happy. I bent down and Lincoln hopped on my back as we trotted back to the crash site. Staying in the shadows of the brush we watched as the door started opening. When the door was open a brunette girl cautiously walked down the ramp before jumping to the ground a huge smile graced her features.
"We're back bitches!" She screamed and everyone inside came bounding out of the drop ship. They were kids. They were just kids, who would do something like tha- her dad. Marcus Kane is more than capable of it. It made her growl. She didn't stick around to find out who they were since they started exploring everything. Lincoln tapped her right ear and she huffed turning and running deep into the forest.
  Lincoln and I went back to track that deer. I'm sure it's farther that it was earlier.

The sky people____________
Everyone ran out into the clearing after Octavia screamed in happiness. Clarke dropped from the ramp with a small smile. She started looking for a vantage point to locate where they are before Finn approached.
"Why so serious princess? It's not like we died in a fiery explosion." She rolled her eyes.
"Try telling that to the guys who tried to follow you out of their seats." She replied. There was a short moment of silence before the boy broke his stoic features with a smirk turning to face her.
"You don't like being called princess. Do you princess?" He asked eyebrow raised. Clark was growing irritated.
"You see that peak over there?"
"Yeah." He spoke with a mono-tone.
"Mount Weather. There is a radiation soaked forest between us and our next meal. They dropped us on the wrong damn mountain."

The blonde 'princess' sat looking over the map when Wells dropped beside her.
"We have a problem. The communications system is dead. I went to the roof there are a dozen missing panels. Heat fried the wires."
"Well all that matters right now is getting to Mount Weather." Clark started in on where they are and where they need to be when a boy with goggles spots it.
"Oh cool, a map. They got a bar in this town? I'll buy you a beer."
Wells went to push him when another boy stepped in.
"Hey, hey, hey, get your hands off of him."
"Relax we are just trying to figure out where we are." Spoke Wells.
"We're on the ground. That not good enough for you?" Spoke Bellamy Blake who disguised himself as a guard to get on the drop ship to take care of his sister.
"We need to find Mount Weather. You heard my father's message. It has to be our first priority."
"Screw your father. What, you think your in charge here, you and your little princess?" Octavia Blake sneered.
Clarke stepped up.
"Do you think we really care who is in charge? We need to get to Mount Weather not because the Chancellor said so, but because the longer we wait, the hungrier we'll get and the harder this'll be. How long do you think we'll last without those supplies. We're looking at a twenty mile trek, ok? So if we wanna get there before dark we have to leave now."
"I've got a better idea. You two go, find it for us, let the privileged do the hard work for a change." The crowd letting out cheers in agreement.
"Your not listening, we all need to go." Wells was suddenly pushed after speaking by another kid.
"Look at this everybody, the chancellor of Earth." Murphy taunted.
"You think that's funny?" Wells asked before being shoved to the ground landing wrong on his ankle. Right before they started fighting Finn jumped down in between them.
"Kids got one leg. How about you wait until it's a fair fight?" Finn asked.
"Hey spacewalker, rescue me next." Spoke Octavia
After checking Wells ankle Finn spoke.
"So Mount Weather, when do we leave?"
"Right now. We'll be back tomorrow with food." She spoke towards Wells.
"How are the two of you gonna carry enough food for a hundred?" Wells asked Finn spotted two people behind them. He grabbed the backs of their jackets pulling them over to the group.
"Four. Can we go now?"
"Sounds like a party make it five." Octavia said
"Hey what the are you doing?" Bellamy jumped in.
"Going for a walk." She replied.
Clark grabbed at Finn's bracelet.
"Hey! We're you trying to take this off?"
"Yeah, so?"
"So this wristband transmits your vital signs to the Ark. Take them off and the Ark will think your dead."
"Should I care?
"I don't know. Do you want the people you love to think your dead? Do you want them to follow you down here in two months, because they won't if they think we're dying." There was a pause of silence when the blonde made her point.
"Ok. Now let's go."