Chapter-17

"Let's go over the last part once again before wrapping up" Yunho announced and the four second-year boys nodded. They were panting and sweating after six hours of nonstop practice and their seniors thoughts they needed to rest.

Taehyun, Kai, Felix, and Jeongin took their positions for the last time today and got ready to go over the choreo they had been practicing for the past three days.

Yeonjun was about to play the song when a black-haired boy popped his head inside the dance room and called out to the team leader. "Junnie?"

Yeonjun's eyes landed on the third member of C-3 and he smiled before walking over to the door and shutting it behind him. "Hey babe"

Kai's ears perked up when he heard the word babe, and as the curious cat he is, he craned his neck a bit and listened intently.

"How much longer?" He assumed the voice to belong to Soobin.

"Just give me 10 more minutes Bin, I'm almost done" Yeonjun replied.

"Can't you leave early? It's almost 8 pm" Soobin attempted to whine in a cute voice making Kai cringe.

"Cmon, don't pout like this. Fine, I'll tell them I'm leaving with you okay?"

Yeonjun entered the dance room and went straight to pick up his stuff. "I hope you guys don't mind if I leave early?" He looked at his friends who shook their heads before picking up his bag. "Great. I'll see you guys on Monday. And keep practicing hard" he nodded at the 4 boys and walked out.

"I'm thinking" Wooyoung began as soon as Yeonjun was gone, catching everyone's attention, "how about we all leave as well?"

"I'm down" Hyunjin raised his hand like a middle schooler.

"Do you guys have any problem with any of the steps?" Yunho asked Taehyun and his friends who shook their heads.

"If it's okay with everyone then let's stop here. It's pretty late" Minho said and picked up his bag. "Felix" he turned to look at the said boy, "Changbin asked me to bring you home"

Felix nodded and bid his friends goodbye before walking out after Minho.

The three boys packed their bags and waited for their seniors to leave first.

"Jeongin let's go out for ice cream" Hwang Hyunjin walked gracefully to the group and grinned at Yang Jeongin who was now blushing profusely.

"You guys don't mind right?" Their senior asked Taehyun and Kai who smiled and pushed their red-haired friend towards the handsome boy.

"I-I will see you guys on Monday" Jeongin stuttered, making Hyunjin chuckled and exited with him.

Now it was just the two brothers who were left with their 2 seniors who were busy packing up the equipment.

"I have tea" Kai whispered in Taehyun's ear.

"Then spill"

"There is something going on between Yeonjun and Soobin"

"You mean the third member?" Taehyun whispered back.

"Yes, the one who came to pick him up"

"What do you mean? You said they were brothers"

"I know but I'm confused because Yeonjun called him bab-"

Before Kai could finish his sentence, Wooyoung's loud laughter startled him.

"You think" Wooyoung tried to speak while clutching his stomach. "You think Yeonjun and Soobin are brothers?" He asked Kai and Taehyun who slowly nodded.

Wooyoung roared with laughter and Yunho smiled. "They are not brothers. Only Soobin and Beomgyu are related, who you might have seen on their busking events"

"And that bitch Yeonjun is the gayest man on this planet. He was after Soobin's ass since middle school" Wooyoung said, wiping tears that had somehow escaped his eyes while trying to control his laughter.

Taehyun and Kai were shocked and looked at each other in disbelief. This was news for both of them, even Kai who knew every gossip.

"Forget about them and go home now. And practice on the weekend as well" Yunho smiled at the two boys before dragging his friend who was still laughing hysterically.

(Did I confuse you with so many names? I'm sorry)

.....

Soobin slammed Yeonjun on the wall as soon as he closed the door to their bedroom and attached his lips to his boyfriend's plump ones. It has been a couple of days since they did anything sexual and it has definitely been a while since Soobin felt this dominant.

He picked up Yeonjun and literally threw him on the bed before climbing on top of him and yanking the shirt off of his boyfriend.

"Woah slow down babe" Soobin didn't listen and removed Yeonjun's pants before ripping off his own clothes.

Soobin bent down and kissed his lover's exposed body, sometimes grazing hard enough to leave light red marks on the white skin.

"Am I getting top Soobin today?" Yeonjun smirked.

Soobin nodded, harshly kissing him and making him open his legs.

"You are getting fucked raw today" he growled and Yeonjun shivered.

In their relationship, they switched their position depending upon the mood and vibe they were into that day. Yeonjun was a pretty soft top but when it came to Soobin, oh boy he was hella rough and Yeonjun was scared for his ass yet he loved it. Dominant Soobin is a sight only he could marvel.

"I'm all yours Binnie" Yeonjun whispered which turned Soobin on and the next thing we know, Yeonjun was on all fours, begging for his lover to fuck him harder.

.

While the couple was busy making love under the sheets, there was a boy in the adjacent room who couldn't focus on anything because of the lewd noises that seeped through the cracks in his door.

Beomgyu really loved living with Yeonjun and Soobin but he wished he had his own place at nights like these. Hearing Yeonjun scream his brother's name wasn't really pleasant so he picked up his guitar and walked out of the apartment and walked under the night sky.

He soon reached an empty park, a place he frequents whenever he needed an escape, be it his hyungs having sex or his nightmares, coming to this park really helped him relax. It was dark and the swings looked lonely but Beomgyu was calm. He felt happy.

He smiled and picked up his guitar before strumming the instrument to pass another sleepless night.

__________________________________________

Thanks for 300 reads!