"i'm telling mom!"*

𝗪𝗮𝗿𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴𝘀: 𝗱𝗲𝘁𝗮𝗶𝗹𝗲𝗱 𝘀𝗺𝘂𝘁, 𝗰𝘂𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗻𝗴
𝗡𝗼𝘁 𝗲𝗱𝗶𝘁𝗲𝗱
𝗘𝗻𝗷𝗼𝘆!!

。゚┈•゚。
Y/n's POV
It was a Friday afternoon school just ended and Trevor is taking me to his house. He was very smiley today and I don't know why but I decide not to say anything and just smile with him.

As we pull into his driveway he quickly shuts off his car and comes over to my side and opens my door for me.

He then grabs my hand and runs inside with me and brings me to his room.

"Woah woah woah calm down what's got you in a ru-" I was cut off by a pair of lips meeting mine abruptly. I immediately kiss him back and smile into the kiss while I sneak my arms around his neck.

He was first to pull away and quickly talk. "Nobody's home so we can make all the noise we want" He  said with a smirk on his face and I immediately become flustered.

"U-um okay" I say nervously.

He smiles and picks me up over his shoulder then slams me on his bed. He was quick to take off his shirt then crawl on top of me and kiss me.

I wrap my arms around his neck making us closer. I start to get nervous feeling Trevor's obvious erection against my thigh as were kissing.

Trevor pulls away then trails kisses along my jaw and neck leaving love bites that I will have to cover up tomorrow.

Trevor looks at me with pleading eyes while tugging at the hems of my shirt, I take the hint and quickly pull off my shirt leaving me in my lacey bra.

"God you are so fucking beautiful Y/n" He says admiring my breasts before yanking my bra off me roughly yet gently. The action just makes me more aroused.

He then stands up pulling the rest of his clothes off and taking a condom out of his side table drawer. "No no no I want to go raw I'm on birth control remember" I said to him.

His eyes fill with so much lust as he crawls over to me fully naked. "May I" He pleads tugging at my panties. I nod yes and lay back with my eyes closed.

Trevor slides down my panties at a painfully slow pace. I then feel him moving around the bed to where he is kneeling between my legs.

I then feel pleasure on my clit and look down and see he is lubricating himself by sliding his cock between my folds.

We both grunt and moan as he rubs us together then abruptly pushes all 8 inches in me.

"S-shit" I moan out as he pounds into me roughly. I love when we have rough sex I mean we only have soft sex so when it's rough I savor it.

Trevor leans down to my ear not breaking his pace and whispered. "You like that baby" He says and I can feel the smirk on his face.

He then pulls out and says "All fours".

I comply getting on all fours with my ass in the air. I feel my breath get knocked out of me when he pushes all the way in from the back hitting spots I didn't know he could hit.

"Fuck Trevor" I practically scream burying my face in his pillows.

His thrusts start to get sloppy and he's grunting a lot so I can tell he's close. I hear a sound downstairs but don't think to much about is as I'm literally being railed right now.

I feel Trevor rub my clit as he pounds into me which makes me squeeze around him making him let out the hottest moan.

"Fuck Y/n I'm cum-" He moans but is interrupted by a scream. We both freeze but Trevor is quick to pull out and cover us.

"Get the fuck out Phoebe!" He shouts with sexual frustration. "I'm telling mom" I hear Phoebe say before she slams the door.

"Shit I'll be right back" Trevor says putting on boxers then running out of the room.

I just hide under the covers in embarrassment feeling my eyes droop from todays activites then let sleep consume me.

-

I'm awaken by a warm washcloth cleaning my lower region.

I look down and see Trevor looking at me with admiration. He finishes cleaning me and throws the washcloth in the dirty laundry before getting under the covers with me and wrapping his arms around me.

"I talked to Phoebe and good news is she won't tell mom and she will sleep at a friends house tonight, since moms out of town it will just be us tonight" He explains while stroking my back.

"That's good" I mumble tiredly into his chest. "Did todays activity's tired you?" He says cockily. I just mumble incoherent words to him snuggling more into him trying to sleep.

I feel him press kisses on the top of my head as I fall into a beautiful slumber.
。゚•┈୨♡୧┈•゚。
𝟵𝟬𝟭 𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗱𝘀

𝗜'𝗺 𝗯𝗮𝗰𝗸 𝗵𝗲𝗵𝗲 𝘀𝗼𝗿𝗿𝘆 𝗜 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗱𝗲𝗮𝗱 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗮 𝘄𝗲𝗲𝗸 𝗜 𝗱𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄 𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘁𝗼 𝘄𝗿𝗶𝘁𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝘆𝗺𝗼𝗿𝗲 𝘀𝗼 𝗜 𝘄𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱 𝗮𝗽𝗽𝗿𝗶𝗰𝗶𝗮𝘁𝗲 𝗶𝗳 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘀𝗲𝗻𝗱 𝗿𝗲𝗾𝘂𝗲𝘀𝘁𝘀 𝗼𝗳 𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘁𝗼 𝘄𝗿𝗶𝘁𝗲 𝗜'𝗺 𝗱𝗲𝘀𝗽𝗲𝗿𝗮𝘁𝗲!

𝗔𝗻𝘆𝘄𝗮𝘆𝘀 𝗵𝗼𝘄 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗶𝘁??

𝗜 𝘄𝗿𝗼𝘁𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝘄𝗵𝗶𝗹𝗲 𝗯𝗲𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆 𝘀𝗹𝗲𝗲𝗽 𝗱𝗲𝗽𝗿𝗶𝘃𝗲𝗱 𝘀𝗼 𝘀𝗼𝗿𝗿𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗮𝗻𝘆 𝘀𝗽𝗲𝗹𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗺𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗸𝗲𝘀!

𝗔𝗻𝘆𝘄𝗮𝘆𝘀 𝘀𝗲𝗲 𝘆𝗮 𝗹𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂<𝟯