124

"Oh may bisita pala tayo, Astra?" Astra and Renjun both had their eyes wide open upon hearing a seemingly strict yet teasing woman voice.

"Ma!" Astra stated in high pitch.

She immediately ran towards their grandmother who's wheelchair is being pushed by Haechan and kissed her cheek then to her mother.

"Kaibigan po namin," Astra introduces.

Renjun placed the hand of the elderly to his forehead like the rest to show respect as he extend his morning greetings then gave Archer a five after.

"Good morning din," She chuckled. "Lola nalang rin ang itawag mo sa'kin iho tutal mukhang malapit ka naman sa apo ko... sa mga apo ko."

"Naks naman brother in law..." Jaemin whispered.

"Renjun lola, manliligaw ni Astra!" Haechan intervenes, Astra hit her cousin's arm and glared at him as her immediate response.

He whined rubbing his arm. "Ma nanakit oh!"

"Ang ingay ingay mo kasi." His mother scolded. "Ang laki laki na talaga ng pamangkin ko may manliligaw na."

Astra just look at Renjun apologetically but he just shrugged and smiled reassuringly at her while the rest continued to laugh and tease them.

"Tapusin mo muna yung ginagawa nyo sa kusina, at kami'y maguusap ni Renjun." Astra's mom raised both her eyebrows at the lad and so he nodded his head.

"Sige po tita." Renjun replied. He glance at Astra grinning to the girl before he followed the lass' mother towards the veranda of the home with the rest of the boys trailing him behind.