WHAT CHAPTER IS IT? IT'S CHAPTER 2!

Steve thought his day was going well. Until his husband burst into the room, looking angry. "Did the interviews not go well?" "Oh, they when fine, TESORO. Do you know who applied? OUR DAUGHTER!" Steve put on a show of delight. "Hebe? Is she okay? Can I see h-" Tony held up his hand. "Shut up. I'm not done. Do you know what she said about you? She said that you were the reason she ran away. Did you have any idea about that?" "Tony, I-" "NO EXCUSES, STEVE! I WANT YOU OUT! OUT OF MY ROOM, OUT OF MY TOWER, OUT!" "B*tch deserved it," he mumbled as he left.

(1)~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"MY NAME IS PHILLIP, I AM A POET, I JUST GOT SHOT 'TWEEN THE RIBS JUST TO SHOW IT, AND I, JUST F*CKING DIED, 'CAUSE GEORGE F*CKING EAKER CAN'T COUNT TO NINE!" Hebe burst into the house screaming that at the top of her lungs. "Someone's in a good mood," Natasha said, knowing that her Дорогой only screams Hamilton memes when she's happy. "I forgot how much I've missed papá. He's much nicer than America's *ss." "You should try working with him. His ego is bigger than the country." "Whatever you say, carissima." She stood on her toes to kiss Natasha's cheek. "I start tomorrow, exactly when you have that meeting with Director Fury. Wanna go together?" "Why not."

(2)~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Captain Rogers! How wonderful to run into someone who knows the place! Do you know where I can pick up a pass?" "There's a desk behind the front to the right. Do I know you?" Hebe wrinkled her nose. They'd gotten there a little late, so Nat had to run to her meeting, so she'd gotten stuck asking her popsicle for directions. "No, I don't think so. Good day." And then she left. "Hey, it's my first day, Hebe Rodgers?" "Here you go." The desk lady said with the phoniest smile ever. Hebe forced a smile back. "Thank you."

(3)~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Please tell me you didn't kick pops out," was the first thing Hebe said when she reached her dad's office. "Well..." She sighed. "Papá..." "You're right! He's a complete *ss. I thought I was in love and so I didn't notice. It's my fault Amate. I should have seen it sooner. You're just like me, of course you have daddy issues." "Papá, stop. It's not your fault popsicle is an *ss." "But-" "No more f*cking buts. I'm here for work."

(4)~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Oh my God, I'm so sorry!" Peter yelled when he collided with Hebe, not that he knew her name. "Oh no, it's my fault, I was writing myself a note. I'm Hebe by the way. I'm Mr. Stark's new assistant." "Peter. I'm his intern." "Well, I guess I'll see you around then. I'm on a break because he wanted to be alone. Is that concerning?" "Eh, he's just being depressed and screaming emo music. He'll be fine in a few minutes." She snorted. "Well I got that gene. Shall we head to his lab together? From a depressed person who screams emo music, he may have smashed half the lab by the time he's done if we don't keep an eye on him." She grabbed Peter and dragged him to her father's lab(narrator feels bad for Peter).