So I Guess It's Chapter 3 Now

Dum-E made sure nothing was messed up or lost. Everyone in the room was proud. "Good job Dum-E! Give yourself a gold star!" (Narrator says they all said it. Hebe will claim she's not that emotional about a stupid robot. She's lying.) Then they started talking to each other. "So, I see you ran into each other. Hebe, what have you told him." "I have no idea what you're talking about Mr. Stark. I told him I was your new assistant, exactly what I am," Hebe said. She proceeded to hand him a sticky note. '🔵 U papá. Don't ask where the blue marker was from. Don't blame yourself. Love, Amate.' "You have a meeting at five. What's this?" She plopped into a spinny chair and picked up what looked like a little metal sock. "Doesn't look comfortable. Some sort of suit I guess. Iron Man's the greatest in the world." She figured that was the passcode. She was right. It turned into an Iron Man suit. "No! Put that away! M. 57, deactivate!" He grabbed the deactivated suit and put it back on the table. "It's not done! It explodes when you activate it too long." "Well sorry!" "Scary Russian Spy is right out the door. Should I let her in?" "Why is she-" Hebe cut her dad off. "Bring her in FRI." Natasha made a show of collapsing on the chair Hebe was on. "Fury's exhausting." "And you're crushing me. Off." "No." Peter was intensely confused. Tony snorted. "I better be invited to the wedding." "F*ck you papá." "Is someone gonna tell me what's going on?" Peter asked. "Oh sh*t I forgot about you!" "So long story short she's also my daughter and dating Natasha." "We're actually engaged." "Well then I really had better be invited!" "Piss off Stark!" Natasha snapped.

(1)~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Why was the kid so familiar? Holy sh*t that was Hebe wasn't it! That's why she hated me! Oh God, Buck that was my daughter!" Steve panicked. "Well, you were kind of stupid. I don't blame her for hating you after all the sh*t you put her through. And you haven't gotten much better." "Then why are you still friends with me?" Bucky sighed. "Because I still can't let go of the good person you were. I can't believe that you're not still in there, even though I know you're not. You're an idiot Steve. But I can't let go of the trash-can-lid-wielding hero you used to be." "Aw! You remember that?" "How couldn't I? I had to save you every other day."

(2)~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Papá, come on, I have to go!" "No, you don't!" "Sì, lo faccio!" "No, non lo fai!" "Заткнись! Дорогой, пойди со мной!" "Am I the only one who isn't bilingual?" "Yes you are Peter," Hebe told him, before turning to Natasha. "Let's go carissima." "Same time tomorrow Amate. Don't be late." "I'm more concerned about you being late, to be honest." And then she was dragged home. Dragged because she was too lazy to move her feet, and Nat was too tired to deal with it like a normal person or carry her so dragging it was. "You are so lazy sometimes. Why is it so cute." "Because I'm cute so me being lazy is also cute automatically. But nowhere near as cute as you are." "Shut up!" Natasha told her teasingly. "Don't lie. You love it when I flirt with you." "Do not." "Do too." "Do not!" All the way home.