- pt. 4 -

---------------------------------------

Darryl : bbh
Zak : skeppy

3rd person pov
Darryl gets his wallet in his pocket and paid. They both got out to the ice cream shop and they walked while eating there ice cream. "Are we gonna tell our fans that you are finally living to my house?" Darryl said. "Hmm.. Nope I'm not ready to tell them yet, maybe when I'm ready telling them soon." Zak said. "Ohh ok!" Darryl said.
They finished eating there ice cream and walked back to Zak's car.

time skip
They got home at 3:30pm. Both of them got out of the car and goes inside the house, Darryl closed the front door and goes to the living room. He sits down at the couch and he gets the remote and opened the tv. Zak goes to his room and continues unpacking his stuff. Darryl got up to the couch, he goes to Zak's room and peaked at the door. "Oh hey darryl!" Zak greeted. "Hey zak!" Darryl greeted back. "Are you continuing unpacking your stuff?" Darryl said. "Yeah." Zak said. "I'll help you unpack your stuff!" Darryl said and smiled softly. "Ok!' Zak said and smiled back. Darryl goes in to the room and helped Zak unpacks his stuff. Darryl set's up Zak's monitor, Zak puts his clothes and pants on the cabinet and some stuff too.

time skip again
zak pov
I finished unpacking at 5:20pm and I'm tired. Darryl got out of my room and I layed on my bed. I closed my eyes and slept.

Darryl pov
I got out of zaks room and i wanted to play minecraft with zak. I got back to his room and open his door and peaked, I saw him sleeping, he looks.. Handsome when he sleeps.. Wait what the muffin am I thinking! I dont like skeppy, or do i..? I go to his bed and sat down looking at zak. I saw zak woke up. "Bad..?" Zak called me with a tired tone. "Yes zak?" I said. "Can you uhm.. Sleep with me if you'd like..?" "Uhm.. Sure ig..?" "Yay..!" I layed down and looked at zak again. "Can we cuddle..? If you don't like its ok.." Zak asked. "Sure!" I said and cuddled him. Zak looked at me and smile softly, he closes his eyes and slept, I also closed my eyes and slept too.

TIME SKIP AGAIN AND AGAIN.
I woked up and I felt someone was playing my hair, I looked up and saw zak, he was holding his phone while playing my hair. "Z-zak??" I called him with a tired voice. He looked at me and smiled. "Good evening sleepy head!" He greeted. "G-good evening to you too skep- I mean zak..!" I greeted back and smiled softly. "How was your sleep?" Zak asked. "Not good.." I lied but it was actually good sleeping with him.. "Oh- well dinner is ready btw" he said and i was confuse why did he cooked dinner but he doesn't know how to cook? "I thought you dont know how to cook??" I said. "Yep but i just practiced cooking heheh-" he said and giggled a bit. "Ok-"

Idk if this is short -<- well, hope you enjoy reading! Have a good day reader! ^^