Chapter 3

Authors Note:Theres a picture of Blake on the side or top. Also please vote it would be awesome 😀👍
////////////////////////////////////

The next day the bell rang signaling the end of class. I took my time putting my stuff away. I was actually the last one to go. I went to my next classes and it was time for lunch. It was a horrible morning because I had 'The Bests' in all my classes. I know that because this Blake guy sent me a note explaining his whole schedule. I was leaving when a hand grab my waist and pulled me closer to them. I looked to my right to see it was Blake. "What are you doing please let me go I need to go grab lunch," I said. " Dont worry about that im going to take you out to lunch in a very fancy place. Just put your stuff in your locker and we'll head out." I was about to slap him but I held back. I have a plan. I smiled and told him as sweetly as I could," Okay but my locker is all the way to the other side of the school. Why dont you wait and I will go really fast." He replied with an ok. After disapiring out of his sight I made a run to the cafe thats what they call the cafeteria. Its weird I know. While I was on my way I ran into a large figure and I stumbled backwards. I said sorry multiple times without opening my eyes and I just heard chuckels. I opened my eyes and found a tall figure that had blonde hair and let me just tell you the most amazing piercing blue eyes. He gave out another chuckel and thats when I came out of my thoughts and noticed I was checking him out. He held out his hand to help me up and told me his name. His name was Luke and his voice was perfect its raspy and low but not that low it was perfection. He asked me if I would like to join him at his table. I said yes and he let me to the cafe and led me to a more secluded part and I saw a table. There was 3 other figures in there and I imediatly knew it was the 3 people from the morning. One of them spied me and he was chocking on his own milk he was drinking. He was the one with the colored hair. The others saw what was happening and turned their eyes to me. I just stood there and didnt say anything I was shocked to see them. The one with the amazing smile stood up and grabbed my hand and kissed it. He told me his name was Ashton but Ash for short. Then it was the crazy hair one he told me his name was Michael, Mike for short. He then send me a wink I just stood there thinking that the boys were very flirty and I would be great friends with them well if they let me. The last one was a dark haired guy he just waved at me and said his name was Calum, Cal for short. I did a double take and saw that he was blushing I dont know why but his cheeks had a tint of red. I had to admit this whole situation was really cute. Luke took out a chair and told me to sit down since I was new so I asked them," How do I get my food." They were facepalming each other because they forgot. Calum stood up and told me to follow him. I did and there was alot of diffrent yet yummy things its even better than my old schools lunch. I grabbed what I wanted and filled my plate all the way to the top. I told calum I was ready and he was shocked because I had so much food on my plate. "What do I have something", I asked I was getting insecure about it and made a face. He notice and headed back to the table. When I was getting there all the guys but Calum stood up and was fighting the chair and arguing who was the better gentleman. This was heppening for about 10 min so I gave up and got into another chair that wasnt occupide. After I scooted up I made this loud obnoxious noise that made them look at me. I made a confused look but they ignored it and said sorry. They pouted because I was ignoring them. Trust me when you look at their big puppy eyes you get this feeling inside that they are the cuttest things ever. I pouted too and they smile. Now before you think its weird im always the type of person that wants to see everyone smile and theirs is the perfect smile ive been waiting to see. The bell rings and we get up I showed everyone my schedule so they guided me through the school. Michael started to yell profanities like,"Youre all sluts you assholes" Ashton was tickling Luke and he started squealing like a little girl and Ashton was laughing so hard he was laughing in different ways I thought it was adorable, Calum is doing weird faces once in a while I thought it was so cute but he would be quiet I wondered what was going on in his little head of his then the next thing happened......