A Scenario

So you, Mexico, Guatemala, Honduras, Belize, El Salvador, and Cuba go on a camping Trip. While driving, Cuba sees something or someone jump out in front of him in the road. This causes him to veer of the road into the Forest and crash, Cuba is severely injured and is bleeding out. Everyone else is fine, but you have to find a way to help Cuba. What do you suggest?

Aries: You suggest that you should call for help. You all check your phones and notice you have no signal. 

Taurus: You rip your shirt off to use it as a makeshift bandage for Cuba. The bleeding stopped but he is now unconscious. 

Cancer: You suggest to leave Cuba at the crash site with some to watch him while you and the others search for help. Everyone agrees but when you come back to check on Cuba, they are both missing with a large blood trail leading away from the crash. 

Gemini: You scream, " EVERY MAN FOR THEMSELVES", before stabbing Mexico in the gut and killing of Cuba. You then scurry off into the forest, never to be seen again. 

Leo: You decide to take all the weapons you could find, which consisted of Kitchen Knives from the RV and Some sharp twisted metal. You then give everybody one weapon and wait for help to arrive. 

Virgo: You tell Mexico to keep pressure on Cuba's wounds before asking if anyone was a doctor. They all declined and Cuba died. 

Libra: You panic and tell Mexico to drop Cuba and that they should all get somewhere safe. They declare you're delusional and don't take you serious ever again

Scorpio: You kill Cuba off claiming him as dead weight just slowing us all down. You then take the knife you killed Cuba with, clean it, and then tell the others that if they didn't follow you they will end up like Cuba. 

Sagittarius: You decide to give up and be a speed bump on the road. Ironically, you are the only one to survive the night. 

Capricorn: You drag the bed out of the RV and claim it as your own before stating that they should probably help Cuba while you take a nap. 

Aquarius: You find the first aid kit in the RV and a bottle of water to treat Cuba. He is still injured but not as severe. 

Pisces: You stare at Cuba with dead, cold eyes as you watch him die. Mexico then kills you claiming you were crazy. You are dead, congratulations.