014 ; Girls Hangout

I smile slightly, a real one . It felt good talking to someone else who remembers, and it seems he has changed.

------------------------------------------

Y/N POV

'Ugh, it's Sunday and I'm so bored, the cult is closed for duties today'. I internally whine as I roll around on my bed.

I hear a ding from my phone and go check it, seeing an unknow number, I raise my eyebrow "huh? who could this be?" I question myself and open the message.

unknown: Hello Y/N-chan!

you: who's this?

unknown: Oh! This is Mina from your class!

you: oh- how'd you get my number?

Mina: Douma from class B gave it to me!

'That bastard' I grumble.

Mina: Anyways, want to hang out with me and the rest of the girls today? We can get cha time  (Idk if they have Cha Time in Japan, but it's a boba shop, you can get iced tea and stuff) and some lunch!

you: Eh, why not? I have nothing to do anyways

Mina: Great! Meet us at the Cha time closest to school at 12! Also. I'll add you to the class group chat!

you: Okie dokie, cya.

(Should I add class 1-A and maybe others to the harem too? Or leave it just as the hashiras and demons?)

I sigh and check the time on my phone, reading 10am 'Not like I had anything better to do'. I decide to take a shower early so I can have an extra long one.

TIMESKIP, 1 HOUR

(Yes you just had an hour long shower, don't judge me. You were listening to your favourite playlist again. Seriously, listen to it though. it's called 'Douma Has A Daughter Playlist'.)

You step out of the shower feeling immediately refreshed and in a pretty good mood, you dry yourself with a massive towel you insisted on having and styled your hair. You didn't need to do much since they already were naturally curly, but you decided to go with your otou-san's old hairstyle he always used to wear.

 You didn't need to do much since they already were naturally curly, but you decided to go with your otou-san's old hairstyle he always used to wear

(Kind of like a plait I think)

With a towel still wrapped around my body I walk out of the ensuite and straight to my cupboard, picking out what clothes I would wear, pondering a few options before finally choosing.