In Medias Res

"Ladies and gentlemen! What marks the 600th anniversary of a long running tournament filled with contestants competing who would be representing, OUR PRIDE AND JOY, ADVENTURE'S UNIVERSITY!! Who will take crown ? Who will catch the eyes of captains? Who is, by far, a genius in this university filled with 3,500 future captains!?" The announcer hyped his audience "bring out the contestants!"

Then, countless and countless amount of students all from various kingdoms, families, and social rankings all joined together to gaze upon the cheering crowd of thousands and thousands of viewers. It's truly pressuring to must have high expectations without fail, or else they'll be disowned by relatives that come from the same blood. Sure, the geniuses are here alongside them but there is another who is an upcoming leader, the boy above all, Uriel The Second. What's a change with this upcoming leader? Well, his father comes from a blood of countless creatures who are created from the hands of this universe, ranging to God-like beings. His tarnished body pushed him to the edge to break free from his prisoners, casting aside all of his humanity and unleashed terror to anyone supporting this freakish experiment... might I say a war broke out. But alas, that was a thousand year ago. Since then, he went into hiding, moving between shadows and blindspots of everyone for he was simply broken emotionally and thy looked for a kin to produce.

"... huh?" The announcer recieved word of something "really? Well that makes it odd, kinda... ruining this tradition, isn't it? And him? Seriously? What talent does he have to show off?"

"I know it but sir... he fights right in here with his skills."

".... fine! If things go south, blood will be on your hands." The announcer returned to his position, calling out another contestant "Hear ye, hear ye! Lads and lassies, another contender joins this campaign! I present you, Aiden Hill, thee lowest rank of his Class-E!!"

Of course, the reaction of the crowd became silent once hearing a fucking amateur in the real world decides to participate on a tournament only meant for those who strived for a greater purpose, and having to be spat at by one single person. One single person to cause a hostility of everyone towards him. It's baffling, forsaking everyone to burst out of laughter but... Aiden paid no mind to this. An unusual response because if this were the old one, he would've used his power against all who laughed at him and thrown them in jail, but it won't work in other nobility households since the majority of them possess higher status and power. Aiden shoved the announcer away from his property, grabbing the mic midair as he spoke into it...

"I heard you guys brought a nightmare here. Correct?"

What's this? Aiden Hill taking first action at something? With his silver, cold and authoritative eyes gazed upon the crowd, they became covered in fear instantly. Was this man truly the person everyone laughed at for years with no end? His hairstyle was a jungle to look at, an insult for it since everyone of this world prized their hair as if it was their tomorrow. Question is: who is this man who possessed the body of Jonathan Dimitri? Because this isn't his usual personality since everyone knows what he truly is: a coward of all kind. Even a kid is more brave than a pathetic, offspring of Damien the Second.

"Where is the nightmare... no, bring me the nightmare."