I: New hope...?

"Ha.... ha.... ha.... ha... ha.... heeeee...." Wheezing profusely, he lied there, resting his body against the cold - obstructed floor born out of the cobblestone materials. Refusing to rest on the floor injured, he forced every tendons in his body to lift himself off the floor, searching for something to sit on ".... hiiieeee..... eeeuuhhhh......"

So he found that spot to set his back on, a door to support his weight - physical weight which is vastly different that before. It's an unknown yet familiar feeling Aiden is witnessing again.

"What's this guy doing?"

"Looks like Aiden couldn't handle the stairs, see?"

Who are these people? Why is this body.... heavy? This is strange. Alas, my name remains

Right, ignoring rude comments about his physical health, still unbeknownst to him about mysterious as a curse planted upon him. Everything here is strange no matter where he looks; opening his eyes to witness hundreds - if not a thousand young people sitting, facing the same direction against what sorta to be an instructor. This instructor praised for these students for giving a chance to be part of a wide phenomenon who strive to raise such fine adventurers and meet expectations, although it cannot be said the same for Aiden. A stranger just as many but left clueless and questioning this existing world. Nothing here makes sense. The chair is somehow comfortable, artificial lights dangled above unlike an open field of natural light - showcasing the wonderous yet mysterious sky full of abdominal stars, their clothes were clean and well designed similarly to be a noble unlike his previous clothing, all these questions appeared thoroughly. Aiden demanded answers but with this presentation, it's best to remain quiet, fill his mind with evidence to support his ideas. Although, one familiar sensation roamed about in the air.... magic. He can smell and feel the magic. At least something here will guide Aiden well. Right, back to it. The instructor declared his speech finished, sending all students in groups of 34 to be guided towards a room. Hmmm, this other worldly event still holds a mixture of languages, one known to be English. Okay, check. Ranking exists? Check again. The strong tramples the weak? Check. Damn, on a roll here. Aiden seemed to be gathered between seven classes, being F, the lowest of status. Aiden still sat there on top of the stairs, still being supported by the door which rather being holding something else besides the weight of an elephant. From what he collected by the minimal time born to this world, most of these people are given a title called students. The word seem alienated for a man without basic knowledge in english besides the dialect. Memories flooded in between this body and his old body. Both uphold the same first and coincidentally, last name. Both were raised in a family but.... the Aiden we currently know of is raised differently than the body named Aiden. Hell awaited for Aiden before.... multiple encounters with creatures who lied behind the abyss.... it became a horrific memory at first. The body contains memories between a special tie of fate with a woman, but the information still remains to be missing.

Hmm, maybe I should head into this room. Whatever lies behind here.... I may have to revert back to the old ways

With the courage to battle with creatures, Aiden stood up from rest position and violently swung open the door that supported him. What awaited was nothing he had expected. Everything in the room was peaceful, filled with pondering students awaiting the chance to seek rank up. Yet, Aiden here ruined the mood with his violent tendency to burst this poor door. My, if the door had emotions, it would've felt something awful from Aiden.

Maybe I should hold back this strength... if this were back then.... I'm weak as of right now. Bunch of students looking at me as if I'm some weirdo. Oh? I just made explicit eye contact with her... she somewhat feels familiar