Prologue

"First shot of hepatitis vaccine will be given today, second shot will be after 30 days, and third dose after six months," the senior girl in white coat kept on saying, while I trembled in fear seeing the big needle she's holding in her hand which is getting ready to pierce my baby skin.

"No, no, no, no! Please no!" I screamed tears welled up in my eyes.

"Excuse me?" The senior girl asked after keeping the injection aside.

"Why do you want to inject that?" I asked sobbing.

"That's because you are going to become a doctor right? Blood, human tissues, dissection ellam pannanum! You are more prone to get infected with Hepatitis!" She explained calmly.

"But, I will be more careful. I will wear my scrubs and gloves. I won't come in direct contact with any of the contaminating sources!" I assured her hoping she would leave me.

"Reshma take her blood sample!" I saw a young man, thanks to my crying for the blurred vision.

"Ashwin! She's scared of injections. Ne blood sample eduka soldra?" My senior girl sighed, whose name I suppose to be Reshma.

"I will handle her!' Ashwin said taking a nearby chair and sat infront of me.

"So what's your favourite colour?" He asked me, while taking the needle tray and sterilizing the cotton ball.

"I ain't a kid! Favorite colour ketu distract panni injection poduradhuku!" I shook my head at his old trick and tried to control my tears.

"Well, there's nothing wrong in treating you like a kid right? En patients enaku kozhandhai mari dhan!" He said calmly, which caught my attention.

I slowly looked up to meet the most captivating eyes I have ever seen in my life.

*******

Hello makkaley!

So, it's a medico love story. No! It's not like Kabir Singh or Arjun Reddy😝🐒 I promise that.

Will be a short cute love story with no twists and negativities. I like to keep it simple.

Ofcourse, may include some real life incidents too which may appear cliche🤭 I apologise for that.

So, ready to see ASHAANGI as medicos?

Comment your thoughts here.

Take care and stay safe.