|♫︎𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 3| 𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐈! ♫︎|

𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠:
-𝐂𝐮𝐭𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠
-𝐒𝐞𝐥𝐟 𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐦(𝐢𝐝𝐤 𝐢𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐰𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐠)
-𝐀𝐧𝐠𝐬𝐭
-𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐞
☾︎𝐏𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐬𝐤𝐢𝐩 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐢𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐬𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤 𝐲𝐨𝐮,

------------------------------------------------------------------
Sayu POV

"Xi...ao?.."

"Yes? Sayu need something?"

"Me hungry.."

"Why don't you tell it to venti before he get some rest?"

"Because i don't want him to *yawn* to distract..and besides he was always tired so i'am happy that someone is taken care of me, everytime all i'll eat just a leftovers or what venti cook for me before he go to school..so yeah. So can you cook for me?.."

Xiao sighed "Alright lets go"

"Yay..*yawn*"

3nd person POV

Xiao and sayu walked to the kitchen

"What do you want for dinner?"

"Everything what you cook i would love to try what people's cooking *yawn*"

"Why are you always tired?"

"Because i can't grow taller and i always wait for venti to came back home..*yawn* ever since our mother was abused me, venti decided to get out the house and everytime i saw him on the room he was...crying and cutting himself because he was trying his best to portent me...so we ended up like this and venti feel bad about me, but i told it to him its fine because he was trying his best to make money just for our lifes."

Xiao POV mind

"I....how would he never tell it to anyone especially to zhongil...now i feel bad for venti and for sayu for this..."

3nd person POV(Again)

"Xiao..?"

"Why don't venti tell it to anyone?.."

"Because he said he doesn't want to make everyone worried about him especially..uhh i don't what his name or remember his name but what i'll hear that he said that named is zhongil,"

Xiao sighed "Here you go" Xiao gives him a almond tofu

"Oooo what is this?"

"Its a almond tofu try it, its delicious."

Sayu takes a bite of almond tofu and smiled softly "Wow..it was good." Sayu continues to eat almond tofu

Xiao giggled as he eat his own almond tofu "That's good to hear that"

"Yum..." Sayu nod softly while smiling at it

---Later at 8:30pm---

Sayu was yawning and slowly falls sleeping to me.

Xiao POV mind

"Wow...i don't know that venti and sayu are having a hard time life i would tell it to zhongil tomorrow..but i have to check if everything was locked and close."

Xiao POV

I'll carried sayu on to her bedroom and slowly puts her to bed. Sayu was hugging her teddy bear which is..cute. I'll get up and go checked everything on the house before i fell sleep at still i hear someone is crying? I go check it on venti's room as i trying to open the door i'll was starting to worried about him, i ended up kicking the door at still i saw him...cutting himself...

Venti POV

As i was cutting myself like i don't care, at still i heard the door opened.

"VENTI! WHAT ARE YOU GOING?!" Xiao quickly runs to him

"I...i...i...am sorry..its just...*sniff*"

"Why did you do this?.."

I laugh as i'll cried "What's wrong about it? I'll deserve it anyways...." I smiled over him at still he hug me, i try not to cry after all days i been trying to stay life. But i cried on his chest

Xiao POV

Why he would do this..? Why...? Why?... He don't deserve it...

"Shhhhhh....its alright and don't cut yourself..sayu will be upset if you're were trying to die.."

"I...i...."

"Sayu told me everything...why don't you tell it to zhongil...?"

"Because...because...i don't want anyone to be worried about me....everytime i'll try to make people smile i just..making feel like am a piece of shit..."

"...Don't say that to yourself....."
------------------------------------------------------------------
I have to go to bed now its already 2:11am here lol sleep time i will post this even tho i don't check it so yeah
~𝑨𝒔𝒉𝒍𝒆𝒚🍃