I have made a desision!

I thought I would tell you I'm pansexual! I'm so awesome and if you are reading this story you are too!!!! 😘 for Mallory love you!!!! 😜💋

"My story?" I questioned.
"Yeah, your story. You know what's happened in you life, what you want to happen. that sort of thing" Toby said,
"Okay, well I umm I'm helping here because I wanted to help. Its also a punishment but mainly because I wanted to" I mumbled as he looked at me and again he started to laugh.
"You got in trouble and this was your punishment?"
"Yeah I got kicked out of class and my teacher is the spawn of satan so here I am"
"Really the spawn of satan?"
"Yes"
This conversation continued for another couple of minutes then Toby asked me "What is the deal with that one?" He was pointing to Mallory who was currently shouting at the poor girl she is meant to be helping. "No No No you have to do it like this" you could hear her shout from where we were, I tutted and turned back to face Toby who was holding in laughter. I started to mimic my friend and this of course made me laugh which in turn made Toby laugh.
"Soooooo" I said trying to fill the silence that was only interrupted by splashing and the odd shout from my friends.
"So" he said right back raising an eyebrow, this made me want to scream as I was hoping that he could fill the silence for me. Soon the instructor started to get us to swim or walk back to the edge of the pool and then she said that we should all get changed as that was us done for the day, as we helped the group get out of the pool I felt someone pull gently on my arm, I turned to find that it was Toby pulling on my arm. I let him lead me to the edge of the pool where he quietly asked "would you be willing to meet me here to help me with my swimming?"