Chapter 1

Long ago, beings from another world came into ours. There were some mishaps along the way, but eventually, the human race and these creatures made peace. They looked human but had animal-like abilities. Power of any animals.

They may have brought peace to the humans and lived upon them, but they also brought something else by accident. Death.

As the years went on, the monster spores that they'd emit got into the human systems and an outbreak broke out.

Tests were done, but there was nothing that could be done. The human race was wiped out entirely. Except for one person.

A young boy who was born just before the outbreak. An American born in Russia. He was taken in by the new government and he was declared "Endangered" by them. He's famous for it. After he found out the truth of what happened, he just accepted it and lived on like normal. 

But there are still those that want him for themselves, ransom, or some other reasons. His story starts here at 17 years old.

As the sun rose, the streets flooded with new life. People walked and drove to their locations. Work or school. These people are part animal part human. They have the appearances of humans but have the strength of animals.

Some have pointy ears, long fur on their arms and legs, tails, many eyes, etc. It all depends on what the animal part of them is.

Schools started flooding with many students. Some flew in while the others walked or took a vehicle. The bell rang and the students entered the school. They laughed as some were happy to see each other again, and the others played pranks on other students.

One other student arrived as the last one. He wore black sunglasses, jeans, and two jackets on each other.

 He wore black sunglasses, jeans, and two jackets on each other

He had combed blonde hair as he took off his sunglasses and sighed

John: Another day, another year of pain.

He put his glasses in his pocket before heading inside. As he walked past the students, they all stopped and whispered to each other. The females were the ones who did most of the whispering. The guys didn't care that much.