❤︎ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғᴏᴜʀ᯽

-I updated chapter three check it out before reading-
i woke up the next morning with the sound of johnnys annoying voice. he said "mackenzie wake up". I turned over and groaned. He shaked me saying "mackenzie wake the hell up you bitch". I got mad at him and got out of bed. I yelled "your such a dick!". I stomped out of the room and downstairs. I see Lexie and Hayden talking at the kitchen counter. I walk over to the fridge and grab the pitcher of orange juice. Hayden says "Goodmorning sunshine". Lexie nudged him and said "hey kenz, how you feeling?". I rolled my eyes at Hayden calling me sunshine, then face towards Lexie and say "I was fine until johnny woke me up being the dick he is". Lexie shrugged and said "he still helped you last night". I roll my eyes and said "it was a one time thing, he don't give a fuck". I say storming back upstairs. Hayden looked over at Lexie and said "Attitude problems that one, am I right?". I yell "fuck you hayden" from upstairs and then I walk back into the room. Johnny was standing there shirtless on call with someone. I roll my eyes and yell "ugh I don't wanna see your face!". Johnny quickly said to the person he was on call with that he'll call them back and hung up. He said "what the hell is your problem?". I said "are you fucking kidding me johnny, I had to come live with you and you treat me like shit". He stared at me in a quite shock and walked up to me and cupped my face into his hands and kissed me. I push him off and say "no johnny, stop you can't just kiss me and act it's all magically all better because spoiler alert it's not and how about you actually get a fucking heart and stop tooling around with girls you don't give a shit about, everyone's scared of you, but guess what Orlando? I'm not" I say stomping out the room. "MacKenzie Frances Ziegler get your ass back here" he yells. I kept running down the hallway, his house was huge bro. He finally came out the room and started chasing me. He was so fast, I almost ran downstairs but he grabbed my waist and pinned me against the wall. Our faces were inches apart so I decided to mess with him a bit. I put my hands on his face and pull him closer. I bite his bottom lip. He let out a soft moan. "Kenz don't test me" he says. I bit the bottom and the top lip and he moans again. "Kenzo I told you not to test me" he says again softly. "What you gonna do about it?" I ask with an attitude. He drags me into the room, he locks the door behind him. He pins me on the bed. "This" he says. He kissed me, I was in shock but his lips.. are so soft so I wanted to mess around more. I kissed back, and we started making out. Johnny licked my lips to give him in entrance in. His tongue went inside of my mouth and we kept making out with tongue. He takes off his shirt, my heart almost dropped. I was scared for this part because I'm a virgin but I couldn't have my sister get killed. He pins me against the backboard of the bed and started kissing my neck with his arms around my waist. I was looking at his abs and I started running my fingers up and down on his body. He pins me down all the way on the bed and slips his hands inside my shirt. He unclips my bra and takes off my shirt. I didn't say anything to him about me being a virgin, one because I didn't wanna seem pathetic and two because I actually didn't want to stopp, what the hell are you talking about mackenzie? He's supposed to fall for you not the other way around. He started massaging my breasts with his mouth and I was groaning. He sucked harder on one, and played with my nipple on the other one. "Fuck" I mutter. I was moaning softly. He dug his face into my chest even more and started rubbing on my nipples and I was moaning. He started kissing under my breasts and went down until he reached the rim of my shorts. He pulled my pants down fast. He started to kiss my inner thighs and stuck his tongue inside of me and I gasp. He placed his hands on my thighs and started eating me out.  I was moaning really loud, I was practically screaming. He didn't stop at all he just keep eating. "Fuck Kenzo you taste so good" he says. "I hate you orlando" I moan. He stops eating me out. He unbuttons his pants, and takes them off. He lays ontop of me and he was inside of me. I gasp. My area was throbbing. "FUCK JOHNNY" i moan. He eventually stopped and laid next to me breathing really hard.