xi

INSTAGRAM.

Liked by drewstarkey, attys_hell, kenji

Liked by drewstarkey, attys_hell, kenji.calin and 69,420 others

tagged: thereal_.jj

Cady.Ionis Who's the bigger 1D fan? (w/ jaylen johnson) out now!!! go watch it!

See all comments

thereal_.jj VOUCH!!
☞︎Cady.Ionis COUCH!!

madelyncline only if ur in it
☞︎Cady.Ionis u already know bb

•••
IRL

"So the one chance i'm not on set and actually get to hangout with you, you decide to post about other people. i see how it is."

Cady rolled her eyes. Although he was right to some capacity. Drew was on set most of the time while in Charleston and Cady complained about it a lot, and now that he finally has time to hangout with her, she was posting insta picks with someone else.

But, I mean, what was she supposed to do? The one time he had off from filming just so happened to be her uploading day. "Well now that the videos out on time we can hangout, okay?"

"Fine, I say we go out once instead of staying huddled up in here all day." Drew said. Cady raised her brows while looking at him. Thinking about her response for only a second before blurting out,

"Is this your way of asking me on a date?"

Drew stared at her surprised by her answer as out of all the answers he was expecting that was not one. But without sparing a moment he quickly replied, "Yes, yes it is."

"Ok then, i'll go on a date with you."

So, Drew and Cady were now going on a date together. Neither of them really knew how it was going to go, wether they act like they always do, or it ends up being some weird, cringey first date type thing.

But if you told Cady three months ago that she would get the chance to go on a DATE with Drew Starkey, she would have laughed in your face. Now that it was actually happening she was actually calm about it.

That was until it actually sunk in that she was on a date with Drew. That she was going on a date with a celebrity. Although she wouldn't say that, she would say that she was going on a date with her friend who just happened to be a celebrity.

She quickly changed into something nicer and came out. Drew looked at her, but Cady couldn't tell if he liked it or not. If he didn't like it he surely didn't say anything about it, instead he took her hand and walked out the door.

**************
Hey guys!!

so i know i said i was discontinuing this book but one person asked for another chapter so here it is😍

But on another note, school starts in a day for me and i already don't wanna go.

No promises that yinz are gonna get another chapter. I might if i ever feel up to it but right now is not really it.

I fid start writing this chapter a while ago and the insta part is what you get from that as i just was never able to finish it.

but anyways i hope u enjoy as this might be the last you see from me from this book.

Love Yinz,

author