ii.

Cady
Question. r u famous?

Unknown
Kinda ig. are you?

Cady
If you count tiktok famous

Cady
So what's your name mystery  person?

Unknown
Drew Starkey.

Cady
Oh haha u think ur funny. Sorry I'm just in love with Drew Starkey.

Drew
I'm actually Drew.

Cady
Prove it.

Drew wants to
FaceTime

  Accept || Decline

Accept
•••
Real life

     AS SOON AS CADY SAW HIS FACE ON THE OTHER SIDE OF THE SCREEN she gasped not actually expecting to see Drew Starkey's face on the other side of the screen.

      "Plot twist." She spoke to the boy on her screen.

      "I'm great at plot twists, I mean have you seen obx?" The brunette boy said to the Iodas girl. The girl looked at the boy a sad look on her face remembering episode eight of the first season.

"To soon." She spoke sadness in her voice. She had grown to love the cop that was only in the show for a short time.

The two continued to talk until the girls phone battery was almost dead seeing as she had left her charger at her friend Gina's house the night before.

"I have to go my phones almost dead." The girl stated to the boy.

"Wait do you have insta?" The boy asked the girl interested to see if she had one. Although knowing his friends would embarrass him in front of the girl he grew fond of, if they found out about her. They most likely would, no doubt. But he didn't want to be embarrassed in front of the girl yet.

"Ya, it's Cady_Ionis." The girl told the boy who was secretly happy that she did. He knew she most likely did, he was just happy he had gotten it.