Chapter 2 - Back Home

Disclaimer: I do not own any PJO or Avengers characters. I do not own any of the pictures I am using. I only own Una Jackson-Parker and the plot. Also this disclaimer goes throughout the whole book.

         We were going to be leaving camp soon, so I took a shower, grabbed my stuff, and changed into this. ⬇️ (A/N: Just include the shirt, pants, and nail polish for the first picture. The second picture is her necklace that changes into her sword τσουνάμι which means tsunami. The third picture is her hairstyle except picture it in black. The fourth picture is her sneakers that she put on. There is supposed to be a fifth picture of her camp necklace, but it won't load, so just picture the one with six beads. I said six beads because she has the first five summers and then the one for the Giant War. If you do not like the outfit I chose, you can choose any that you want.)

            I put my things in a purple backpack and hefted it over my shoulder

            I put my things in a purple backpack and hefted it over my shoulder. I double-checked to make sure I had everything then went out of my cabin. I called out to Percy, letting him know I was ready, and we said goodbye to our friends. "Bye! See you next summer!" we called out.

             "So Seaweed Brain, do you wanna walk, jog, run, or ask Argus to drive us to the apartment?" I asked Percy. "How about we get some exercise in by running the first 30 (A/N: Don't quote me on this) miles and jogging the rest. That way we burn off some calories and still have a little bit of downtime to catch our breaths," Percy suggested. "Sounds like a plan. Wanna race?" "You know it!" We both started counting down, "THREE! TWO! ONE! GO!" except I had something else in mind. I started running on one instead of go. "HEY! You cheated!" Percy exclaimed in mock hurt. "What do you mean? All I did was run. Is that not what we were supposed to do?" I said with an innocent expression on my face. Also by the way you readers are intruding in my personal thoughts. Get out! Percy glared at me, even though my glare was way worse so his didn't affect me, then sighed, "Whatever. Let's just go to the apartment." And that my dear readers is how you get Percy to give up.

             We ran to the apartment and knocked on the door. I pulled out my key and unlocked the door. As we were walking in, Percy unsurely called out, "Aunt May? Pete?" You may be thinking But Peter doesn't like being called Pete! Well too bad so sad. Just deal with it! We got no reply, so we assumed that Peter was either with his friends or at Stark Towers and that May was on her shift. We decided to just go and chat in my room for a while until one of them comes home. We started talking about colors and it turned into a heated debate about whether purple or blue is the better color. I was on the side of purple and Percy favored blue. I mean purple is obviously the best color! It is the color of grapes, lavender, amethyst, orchids, violets, tulips, quartz... and I'm rambling again. Dam my stupid ADHD! We were so into this argument that we didn't notice the door open with three figure in the doorway.

             A/N: So who do you think the figures are? Also in maybe 2-3 chapters I'm going to add a Smelly Gabe torture chapter. Just tell me if you want to help torture him because I am more than glad to add readers in. After all they will be the ones torturing him. Just type 123 if you want in! Make sure to do it before the chapter. This will not affect the story, but it is simply for fun! Remember to vote if you liked the story and share it with others! Thanks!