Chapter 3 - Reunion

Peter POV:

      I knew Aunt May was at work, so I invited Ned and MJ to come over to the apartment. We are going to watch Star Wars while MJ just draws whatever she feels like. The apartment is close enough to Stark Industries, where Ned and MJ came to meet me, that we can just walk there. We chatted about (insert random science stuff) while we walked.

        When we got to the outside of my door, we heard faint voices coming from inside. I silently, to the point where even I could not hear it, opened the door and entered. I led my friends where there were no creaks in the wood and got closer to the voices. There were two of them, one male and one female, coming from Una's room! Who would dare go in my missing cousin's room!!! They were arguing about... was that blue and purple I hear?!! Could it be... I mean we did always argue about whether blue, purple, or red was better... no, I should never get my hopes up. But if it is them...

         I decided to just take a dam (A/N: You didn't see that coming; the dam I mean) peek in. I motioned for MJ and Ned to be quiet. I slowly opened the door only to see Percy and Una! They have been missing for almost a whole year, and I FIN-ally found them! I mouthed to Ned and MJ that it is my cousins. I do not think they have noticed us yet. The three of us moved into the doorway. Ned and I smiled while MJ had an emotionless look on her face. "UNA! PERCY!" I called out happily, "You're back!" They were DOLPHIN-itely startled, but I was overjoyed so I did not care in the slightest.