-1-

(TW: talk of death <) )

Hi, my name is hatsune miku. Im a robot only made for display, and that only. My creator likes to make arts of dead people. he's doing it for fam which isn't bad, isnt bad to not get consent from people before doing this damn thing that is Marley Wrong!! I looked at my hands... Where was I? Why am I in this glass container.. I knew i .. desire something.. Want something, to be free from home. I slammed my hands against the glass which woken up creator. He went to where i was ' most be another glitch. 02hatsune, 67809690.' That was my deactivation code to shut off, i shut off.
After 9.0 hours, i turned on for the next day. ' why does this one exist? Her ponytails are uneven. ' a female said ' my name is hatsune miku.' I said 's-she looks cool..' A young boy next to the girl said, he was very hard to understand. He had a strong Japanese accent. ' no she doesn't!' The girl looked at the boy. ' yes.. She does. ' he said. ' whats your name?..' He asked. ' my name is hatsune miku.' I gotten the desire again ' your name is... Len kagamine, right?' I asked ' it is!... Actually.. I'm surprised a robit is this intelligent to know my name right away...' Len looked to the side ' i know everything about you by looking, e-even...' I paused for a second and despired not to tell him..' E-even the time you will die...' I said 'you look a lot like m-my friend that i never seen for... I'm sorry but-' len walked out of the room. ' pussy.. But he is right! Her name was katie and she was so sweet. ' lens sister said. ' I'm very sorry for your l-ost... ' I said, i wasnt aware of if i was the friend.. After all I did say all robits are inspired by dead people.. Maybe I'm her but I do not know her history behind her death, all I know is that I'm hatsune miku built for this DAMN display.. I hate it here.

-rins pov-

I went to my brother ' len, are you ok?' I asked ' SHE LOOKS LIKE DAMN KATIE AND HER VOICE ISNT HELPING MUCH, SURE!!! IM OK!!!!!' Len said 'len, calm down! Its not her.. Im sure her creator doesnt even know about Katie, ok?..' I asked putting my hand on my brothers shoulders ' dont fucking touch me you damn bitch.' Len said, I gasped 'brother!! Our moms will kill us with that language. ' i said ' cool cool, DO I LOOK LIKE I EVEN CARE?' he looked at me ' yes. ' i said ' yes?? Well you're wrong!!! :) ' Len said ' you will once you're dead, now come on!' I grabbed my brothers hand and started pulling him. ' our mom said we can only see this once a year, she's waiting in the car. ' i sighed, when I dragged len to the car I sighed.

(SHORT BUT OK-)