-7-

-tetos moms pov-

Omg, my baby!! She will be ok, she will be fine. I got out my phone and called 911 ' excuse.. Me- m-my k-kid... I just ran over my kid!!!!!!' I glanced at my darling. ' teto.. Mom will handle this.. She will' i said to teto.

- lens pov-
Me and sis were playing chess now!! 'You won again! No fair!! ' i mumbled ' well, grow brain cells and you'll win' rin said ' no! It doesnt work that way!' I explained ' you never know' rin explained i huffed. ' Len, its time for bed time. ' rin said in a robotic tone ' you sound not like you!!!' I explained, my sister laughed ' to mock that miku girl we saw, remember?' Rin asked ' yeah... She sounded like human recordings forced to play together' I said ' theres this new program for robot making called vocaloid! ' rin cheered ' whats vocaloid?..' I asked ' its many recordings mushed together! Its a singing program!!!' Rin said ' no wonder why miku sounded... Human but not really, I wonder whos voice she has' I said ' well, its time for bed' rin reminded me like a good sister she is <3 ' i forgot!! Good night sis!!' I then went to bed!! We were sharing beds today?... (X: I forgot if they had beds or if they share beds)rin also went to bed.

-mikuos pov-

' oh, youre making another. Great.' I said 'i need to check if i got her voice right. I heard her talk before..' Kopo turned the robot that was just a voice bank at this moment ' ok.. I'm letting her say-' long story short , he made the thing say its name. ' te-to. ' it said ' thats a dumb name. ' i sighed ' its original name is that, I'm going to change it over time. The voice is almost accurate.' Kopo said ' its annoying. Stop it please.. ' miku said

-time skip to next day-

-lens pov-
I woke up and got ready for school with rin. Something seems off. Teto. Teto is usually at school everyday even when shes sick, shes never late no matter what, is she ok? I looked at rin in first period ' ?...' Rin looked at me confused, she doesnt sees a difference probably because she doesn't pay attention. The teachers didnt even say anything on why teto has gone missing. ' excuse me' I raised my hands, I have no time to explain what went down. It was now 3th period. ' where is teto?...' I asked. ' her mom said they were moving.' Moving?... She would've told me before hand that she was moving.. Something seems fishy. I knew rin was thinking the same from her face expression.

-rins pov-

Wtf ? Moving? The teacher was lying. I have tetos phone number, i quickly tried to text her but the teacher made me send my phone to the office :/ lame. We had a school thing so classes were cut short for it. When i got back to class, the class were line up for it. I walked to the end of the line where fukase was, me and len always hated him. Fukase was generally weird and chaotic. Len doesnt like chaotic energy, it wears him out. Its the same with me, it pisses me off because serious talk is the only thing that i love when talking to someone. Fukase looked at me ' heya!! ' he waved, i waved back. ' hru girlly?' Fukase asked, i didn't answer.

-lens pov-
I'm ashamed of my weight, I'm about 1 month from having a heart attack. i have no neck, my stomach is big. Hence, I look like a nerd with my glasses I wear, my round glasses. I sighed as we started walking to the room we had to go to to watch a video. ' fatass, move. I want to see piko. ' a voice said behind me, I looked and saw it was my friend doki ' then no. ' i rolled my eyes at her. ' im not your friend anymore!!!' Doki said ' sucks to be you. I'm so sad for you. ' i said sarcastically. Doki kicked my leg 'lose weight. I could easily go to piko but i wanted to talk to you but you made me broken for life!!!' I laughed a bit 'what are you talking about? For life?' I softly said the last part to myself.