-4-

-mikuos pov-

' hatsune miku...' I sighed ' m-mi-ko-h-ha.. Name I-is taken: "miku.o" ..' I glitched ' why do you look like me? You look as ugly as I do, eww' i said the obvi ' huh?.. ' miku said ' just fucking forget about what i said, blah blaahh.. Where are we?..' I asked ' our creators building, mikuo. ' miku said ' cant you stop calling him "creator"? It makes you sound like you're calling him a god, he's not. ' i crossed my arms ' lets ask him his name. ' I rolled my eyes ' his name is kopo sue. Youre programmed to know it' miku said ' well, he forgot to make me know it and also, you dont know if thats his real name. He can lie' i pointed out to miku ' l-lying... I never heard of that.. But I guess you're right.' Miku said ' hey, faggot! Whats your name again?' I looked at the men who made this ' kopo sue.' He answered. I'm 17, kopo asked me to change to this crippling age.

-lens pov-

' rin!! That isnt fair! I'm shorter!!' I said to my sister 'give my banana back!!' I frowned ' why?.. ' rin said. I jumped and grabbed my banana from rin, it was my squishy banana i liked to play with. ' Len, my orange squishy right?' My sister asked ' huh?' I looked at rin 'its still in your bed, right?' Rin asked, i nobbed. Rin was in my room a hour ago and placed her squashy on my bed and left it there and forgot about it.. Until now I guess. ' why did you take this squishy anyway?.. Because you are bored..?..' I asked ' its like you forgot i told you i was bored. Well, im going to your room now to get my orange' rin started walking away from me. ' im sorry i forgot sis..!' I said.

-rins pov-

I went to lens room and grabbed my orange and walked out of his room ' Len, why are you fat?' I asked my brother. ' I-im not fat!!' He said ' ive seen people skinnier then you ' i sighed, my dumb brother started crying. 'Grow up.' I rolled my eyes ' we are 12!!!! ' len said, he got off the couch. ' then why did you call me a bitch?' I said ' that wasn't today!!! B-because you are! You are rude and honestly i hate you. I dont want you as my sister if you're going to BODY shame me and then tell me to grow up. ' len sighed ' i wish mom was here.. Or daddy... They would handle this better.. They would've handle this better then i can.. I need to go outside-' len pointed out ' for what? I'm your only friend. ' i sighed.

-lens pov-

Fuck rin, i hate hate her!!! ' I HAVE TETO!! YOU REMEMBER HER? SHE WAS OUR FRIEND WE MADE A FEW DAYS AGO!!!!' I yelled, i walked to the front door and opened it, went out and slammed the door close. I then saw teto playing with her friend.

-tetos pov-

Huh? I looked and OMG MY FRIEND LENNY. ' hey, lenny booboo!!!!!' I cheered. ' lets continue playing!! Dont attention him!!! ' RITSUU SAIDD!! HES MY BFF. ' d-dont call me that ew.. Whos her?' Len asked me. ' em, i begging your pardon. ' ritsu looked offended ' I'm just saying your gender! ' len said ' i, ritsu, am a boy and you are transphoibc!??' Ritsus eyes widened

-lens pov-

' idk what that is.' I explained ' you are assuming my gender. ' ritsu said.. 'Assuming!??' I flinched ' i didnt know,  i have lots to learn' I looked to the side. ' yes you do. Now, Len. Nice to meet you. This is my friend teto' ritsu said. ' i know that..' I looked at the ground. ' Len! ' teto grabbed my hand, her tone became scared?.... I'm worried... and i blushed a bit ' what?...' I asked. Teto flinched a bit and looked down, letting go of my hand and put her hand on her arm ' I-its nothing.. heh..' She said '?...' I looked at her confused. ' im a bit... It doesnt matter at all... You wouldn't care at all..' She said, I stopped blushing. ' I DO care. ' I said ' you don't... You don't... ' teto looked back up. ' mis girl is a bit delusive' ritsu said ' dont say that...' Teto said ' I'm not d-delusive.. Ritsu, dont let me look crazy..' Teto glared at ritsu ' but truth!!' Ritsu explained ' i dont care... ' teto said ' what did you... ' teto cut me off ' do i feel like i should tell you? ' she smiled.. Damn does that mean? ' do you?...' I asked ' no. ' she answered ' no as in no?' I asked ' yes.' Ritsu said 'yes, no as in... No.' Teto said ' anyway, im bored' teto said

-tetos pov-
I looked at what was behind me to make sure no bad people were looking at us and then i tried straightening my curly hair, having one of my arms touching my leg. I saw them again, them shadows grabbing len. I always have my eyes wide open, they are never relax. I'm delusive like ritsu said but i dont want len to know... I dont want to be called crazy again and again, this time nit from my parents who brush off my delusions as me being not sane. They always try to remind me that my old mom was like me, delusive, crazy.. That it is better for me not to live with her at all. They never gave me attention to help with my delusions.. Never ever.