Another day

School wasn't really bad at all today. I actually enjoyed listening to Mr. Lowe and her story of the several betrayals in her love life, in calc class of course. I didn't know why I was in such a great mood today.

I'm reading a book at the library when my phone buzz. Pick it up and read the name on the display, Harry Styles. I smile as I unlock it, my first text.

HS: Look forward to be at the gym 30min earlier than usual, match comin' up. H

I decide to not answer. I've got at least 15 minutes to get there in time, I pack school bag and exit the local library, before making my way to the gym.

It's raining quite heavy today, and I breath a sigh of releaf when I'm finally inside the building. Rick is nowhere to me seen so I walk straight into the changing room.

I think about the off-white wall in front of me as I put on a black sports bra and shorts.

Harry is already inside, doing some push ups, in his all so naked torso. I don't know why but I get this weird  feeling whenever I see him like that - or at all, as a matter of fact.

«Hey» I mumble as I pass him. He seems a bit startled and quickly jumps on his feet.

«Today we're working on your punches. You're quick and clever so your dodging doesn't need extra work yet» the word yet echoes in my head as I start warming up.

I then throw some punches at punching bag as instructed by Harry.

«They need to be more focused, be confident in your strength and hit your mark harder» Harry yells.

I grit my teeth and punch harder. Getting directions makes me pissed. It's not like I haven't done perfectly well on my own before he came.

«Okay stop, when you throw the low punches you have to place like this» I mentally jump when he unexpectedly grab my waist and position it. «Now punch again» He instructs.

I throw the punch with every last bit of my strength. I'm waiting for a collapse or mental breakdown because I have never been this exchausted in my entire life - and I've always been good at pushing my limits.

«Solid. That's it for today» Harry says and takes a sip from his bottle.

«Thank god» I mumble under my breath as I grab my towel. I'm about to step into the locker room before I remember that I forgot to ask him what he was talking about.

«Uhm, Harry» I awkwardly say. He turns his attention to me instead of his phone. «What match are you talking about?»

«The day after tomorrow, you against Bianca Simmons here» Harry says.

«Oh» I've never fought her before, although I have heard her name before. She's a few years older than me, and I'm sure also a different weight class.

When I get home my mom is again sitting in the kitchen with papers. It's unlike her not to be high or out drinking. I shrug it off and go to bed. I'm happy I finished my homework at school today, because it would be shitty to start doing them now. Instead I for once grab a book to read the rest of the evening.