chapter 3

He told me I could sleep here tonight if I wanted to. I was thinking to say no because I was in a house full of boys that I didn't know but the word that came out of my mouth was yes. "SODA CAN YOU GET THIS GIRL OME CLOTHS FOR TONIGHT?" When the boy named soda I guess came back with a smile on that could brighten my day. The tall guy that I haven't learned the name of said I needed stitches and it was going to hurt. As he did the sticheshe told me he was impressed that I didn't scream, he said that if he tried to stitches on the 2 boys out in the living room then there will be 5 people and a hole lot of sreaming going on. I laphed and that 2 boys screamed hay in unicen.

I told him that I was used to the pain.

When he was done and put a bandge around it I grabbed the cloths that the let me barrow. He pointed to the bathroom and told me I could get changed in there.when I got back out the shirt went all the way down to my knees and I didn't put the pants on because that were to big.

The youngest one saw me and started to flush like crazy.I asked if they had any paints that would fit. That's when the turned around and all started blushing. The tall guy told the youngest one to get me a pair of shorts, and he did.

The tall guy told me to put my clothes I came in on the floor in the bathroom to get washed, I did as he said half because I was a little scared of him and I didn't want to fight because they were being really nice to me.when I sat down on the couch they introduced them selfs. The one who answerd the door was Darrel Curtis but he told me to call him Darry. The one who got me the got me the cloths is named Sodapop but he told me to call him Soda of I wanted to.