Chapter 5

Then there was Johnny who I could get used to and I could tell he could get used to me too. Last but not least was the elfish faced boy that I learnd his name was dallas winston. After we talked for awhile, they looked at each other and then went into the kitchen, leaving me alone. Ony to emerde from the kitchen with a chocolate cake, plates,and silverware. They asked me if i wanted a peace, i said yes of cource i mean it is my fav. "she'll fit in just fine around with us" Soda spoke up, we all laughed.

They asked me if i wanted to go to the movies with them after i go to the store with darry."sure i would love to go with you guys" they all cheered and i had on cohice but to laugh a them, man they were starting to feel like a family to me. Next they asked me how i got the cut on my arm. "i was jumped by soces last night , i enned up knocking the out to if i might add.""yah right little missy i'll belive it when i see it" said Steve. I swear he can get on youyr nerves very fast.so i enned up taking them to were i was jumped last night and the oces were all there still unconscious.

The boys stood in shock "your one tuff brod baby" "thanks Dallas but im not a brod ya dig "baby"" "oh dallas lookes like you have meat your match" said two bit and very loudly if i might add. we enned up racing to the curtis house it went Pony in first place (of cource), me, Johnny, Soda and Steve together, Dallas and Two-bit, and Darry.(if you havent relized im not calling Dallas dl or dally to try to get on his nerves and i think its working becaues each itme i say Dallas he makes a face at me anyway.) Soda gave me new clothes to wear becaues the ones he gave me last night i had to wear today becaues mine never got washed (thanks darry). Anyway i couldnt sleep so i went for a walk.

But on my walk i felt like i was being followed ............