C h a p t e r 2

TWO

"Sunoo what the heck?!" I whispered to him, loud enough for him to hear. "Okay sunoo you can seat over there" the teacher pointed at my right side. Sunoo sighed and took his stuff and went to his new seat.

"So, all of you may take your seat" she said to the new students. That sunghoon guy sat beside sunoo, heeseung and jay sat behind me while jake sat next to me.

"Hello" jake said giving me a warm smile, that can melt me right now, not gonna lie he has the most adorable smile I've ever seen.

"Hi there" i gave him a little wave, oh my god his so cute and at the same time he looks attractive, AND I THINK HE HAS A NICE PERSONALITY!

The teacher started the lesson, the two guys at the back which is heeseung and jay, they were talking and laughing about something, they weren't listening at the lesson while jake trying his best to shut them up.

"Sorry if you can't focus because of them, they're always like that" jake whispered while i just gave him a smile. "It's fine"

No I'm just kidding I can't really focus and it's annoying.

It was lunch and the teacher just left the classroom, i was just arranging my books since I'll put them on my locker. "Yah y/n! Are you heading the locker?" Sunoo asks with his books on his hand. "Yeah why?"

"Me too, ni-ki! Tell jungwon be there at the cafeteria! We'll just go on our lockers" ni-ki gave him a thumbs up and went to jungwon.

Me and sunoo are walking down the hallway. "Y/n, i have something to tell you" sunoo said. "What is it?"

"That sunghoon guy is my new seatmate right?" I gave him a hum and signaled him to continue. "HE WAS SO ANNOYING"

"At the first he was actling like an angel but after i few minutes he started to tease me because my handwriting sucks" he said sulking and i just laugh at him.

After putting our books on our lockers, we went to the cafeteria to get some lunch and ni-ki and jungwon are probably waiting to us. We arrived at the cafeteria only to see ni-ki and jungwon sitting on the table with our new classmates which is jay, jake, heeseung, and sunghoon.

"Y/n noona! Over here!" Ni-ki waved his hands and i looked over to jake, he was waving his hand to with a smile on his lips, and he was looking. . . at me?

I just gave them a thumbs up as sunoo rolled his eyes, probably because of sunghoon. We went to their table after getting our food.

Sunoo sat next to jungwon while i sat next to jake and on my right side is sunoo. "Hello again Y/n" jake smiled and i just gave him a little smile. "Oh so your name is Y/n?" Jay asked and i just gave him a nod since a have a food in my mouth.

"Yo bro her name is y/n" jay said patting heeseung's back. "Shut up jay, I'm enjoying my food" heeseung replied and immediately took some tteokbokki on sunghoon's tray and immediately put it inside his mouth.

"HYUNG WHY DID YOU TOOK THAT!"

I just chuckled and continue eating my food.

"Sunoooooo"

"Yes Y/nie?" He asked smiling. "I'm really sorry I can't go with you guys on the amusement park" his smile faded. "Whyyy?"

"My parents didn't let me" he rolled his eyes, him and my two other friends really hated my parents, including me, i mean who wouldn't? They were to strict on their own daughter.

"You guys can go without me"

"No we'll just cancel the plan" he said.

"What nooo, you guys can go and have fun!"

"It won't be fun if you weren't there" he said pouting. "We can go next time okay?"

"Okay!"

Class ended and I was in my locker, i was arranging my stuff inside my locker because our teacher gave us some books and some other papers. There was no one in the hallway, its just me, not until i heard some footsteps were getting closer and I looked at it and was

Heeseung.

"Hey there y/n! Why are you still here?" He asked as he stand next to me. "Just arranging my stuff, how about you, why are you still here?"

"Eh, the coach talked to me if i wanted to join on basketball since jay told him that i was good at it" he said. "Oh, do you wanna join?" I asked and he think for a sec. "Do you want me join?"

"Its up to you if you really wanna play, but for me i think it'll be better for you to join" he smiled, he had a adorable smile too! Oh my god. "Ok then I'll join"

"That's cool" i said as I slammed the door shut. "Well, i gotta go, its getting late"

"Ok, bye take care" he smiled.

"You too"