Where's Tao?

Authors note: PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE SUPPORT #SUPPORTCHEN AND #WELOVEYOUCHEN !! we need to show our support to Chen and tell him that we love him just as much as the other members! Please support!!!!

The next day came and once the eight boys got to school everyone was staying as far away from the group as possible. "Why are they looking at us so weirdly?" Xiumin asks looking at everyone around them. 

   "Maybe it's because of Tao's glare, jeez Tao lighten up a bit. You're never like this at home" Chen says nudging Tao's side. 

    "Well I'll see you guys later, Luhan and I have to go to our classroom." Xiumin says in a smile walking away with Luhan.

   "Same, we should start heading out as well." Baekhyun says with Chen and Lay leaving behind him, but Lay couldn't help but look back at Tao concerned. Even though he was scared of him now, he was still worried about him, on a brotherly level. 

   "What is this, everyone's going closer to the other two groups that just left, why is everyone staying away from us?!" Chanyeol asks watching the others leave. 

   Once the boys got into the classroom Tao took his seat and everyone was staring at him. "Chen was right, the reason why people were staying away from us is beacause of Tao's glare." Chanyeol thought, looking back at Tao. 

   The four boys who picked on Kyungsoo yesterday then enter the classroom with a sly smirk on their faces. "Who do we have here?" One of the boys say as the four boys crowd Tao's desk, and all eyes were on them. 

   "You're pretty scary" one of the boys say sarcastically at Tao, chuckling afterwards. 

   Tao gave them a glare as he asks "what?" In an intimidating voice. 

   "Nothing, a rumor was just going around the school about how you used to be in a gang." 

   Kyungsoo and Chanyeol were now fully looking back at Tao confused "gang?"  Kyungsoo thought to himself looking at Tao. 

   Tao started getting nervous but tried not to show it as he said "w-w-what are you talking about?" 

   "Don't try pulling that shit on us, we already know you were in a gang. You're all beat up because you left the gang, right?" The boy asks in a sly smirk. The boy then looked back at the confused Chanyeol and Kyungsoo and asked "oh, you didn't know he used to be a gang member?" 

   Kyungsoo and Chanyeol both look confused. Chanyeol then asked "is that true?" 

   "Of course it's true" one of the boys around Tao says, answering for him. "We already did our research, my cousin is in a gang at his old school. His old school is filled with gangs." 

   Tao stood up, looking at the four boys giving them a death glare, saying "if you say one more thing about me being in a gang, I'm going to brake your f* jaw." As Tao says that, he grabbed his backpack and left the classroom without saying another word. 

   Chanyeol then thought to himself "is he going to skip school?" Chanyeol then texted Luhan saying: "Luhan, we're in trouble! Apparently Tao use to be in a gang before, I didn't know about it until today. A couple of kids from our class confronted him about it and he ran away! I think he's skipping school but we have to find him!" With the text ending like that, Chanyeol presses send, and sends one exactly like that to Baekhyun as well.

   Once Luhan got the text he showed it to Xiumin and they both ran out of their classroom with their own bags. Once Baekhyn got the text he showed Chen and Lay, running out of their classroom with their bags as well. "So it's true, he really is in a gang?!"  Lay thought to himself running to the front of the school to meet up with the other siblings.