You protect him

Time went by and school ended with all of the kids coming back to the house all together in one big group, and a couple hours later, Xiumin and Luhan had came back as well.

Tao was in his bedroom, studying from his text book when he saw Sehun entering the room all beat up. "Damn Sehun, what did you do now?" Tao asks.

"Nothing, I've been beaten worse...but of course you'd know that." Sehun says laying down on his bed, turning his body so his back was facing Tao.

"Come on, at least let me treat the wounds on your face, you look horrible." Tao says, concerned.

"I don't know, I thought I looked pretty bad ass." Sehun says in a sly smile.

Tao just sighed as he left the room to get the first aid kit and a damp cloth, then coming back not long after. "Tao, you don't have to do this" Sehun says, looking back at Tao.

"I might not be in the gang anymore, but I still care for you as a brother..." Tao says, closing their bedroom door behind him and bringing a chair so he was sitting in front of Sehun's bed.

Sehun sighed as he got up and sat in front of Tao so they were now face to face. Tao then started dabbing the wounds with the cloth and asks "what happened with you, getting all beat up like this, you've come home like this for the past couple of days...what's going on?" Tao asks, looking concerned.

"I usually fight when I'm stressed." Sehun replies.

"I told you this before but I guess I have to tell you again, use your brain not your fists, there are many other ways of coping with stress." Tao explains, starting to put a band aid on Sehun's forehead.

Sehun looked at Tao, but Tao was too focused on Sehun's wound to notice. Then, all of the sudden Sehun kisses Tao on the lips, which made Tao back away quickly, covering his mouth. "W-What are you doing?!" Tao asks shocked.

"Nothing...I just...nothing...forget I did anything..." Sehun says with sadness in his voice as he laid back down on his bed, with his back facing Tao and covering himself with the covers.

Tao was shocked but didn't want to say anything; he then quickly turned the lights off as he says awkwardly "g-good night." As he says that he goes to his own bed and pulls the covers over his head.

~~

Chen was in his room just playing on his phone once Lay came in, looking totally exhausted. "Woe, what were you doing, you look all sweaty." Chen asks, looking at Lay from the corner of his eye while his face was still facing his phone.

"I went out for a jog, that's all" Lay says while panting, taking off his shirt.

"Aren't you going to take a shower, you're going to stink up our room!" Chen exclaims now sitting up, throwing a pillow at Lay.

"Alright, alright, sorry" Lay says grabbing some extra clothes while leaving the room to go take his shower.

As Lay left the room, Chen grabbed his chest and felt his heart beating faster. "W-What the heck... I just saw his sweaty back and my heart is beating like I just ran a marathon...what is this logic?!" Chen says to himself, confused.

~~

Meanwhile with Xiumin, he knocked on Kyungsoo and Jongin's bedroom door, and once Jongin opened the door he was surprised to see Xiumin and asked "hyung, what are you doing here, do you need anything?" Jongin asks.

"No, I came to see you" Xiumin says in a serious tone, trying to sound as quiet as possible.

"Speak with me?" Jongin repeats confused, but closed his bedroom door behind him and whispers "yes?"

Xiumin sighed as he explained "I think you're the best person for this since you share a room with Kyungsoo and are also now in the same class as well...Kyungsoo is getting bullied at school. The other day I saw him getting picked on and I've been trying to protect him the best I can, but since he's in a different classroom than I am they always get to him before I do...So I think you should protect him." Xiumin says seriously.

"Protect him, hyung he scares me! Can't you ask Chanyeol...maybe even Tao to do it?!" Jongin asks, trying to find a way out.

"Jongin, Kyungsoo isn't as scary as you think he is. You just haven't gotten a chance to get to know him yet. I'm asking you this because you also share a room with him, so please...do it for me?" Xiumin asks giving Jongin his puppy dog eyes.

Jongin sighed as he said "fine, fine, I'll do whatever I can." He says turning around heading back into his bedroom.

"Thank you~" Xiumin happily says, skipping his way back down the hallway to his own bedroom.

Once Jongin went back into his room he saw Kyungsoo getting changed while taking off his shirt, with his back facing him, Jongin saw bruises all the way down Kyungsoo's back. "Kyungsoo, what happened to you?!" Jongin asks concerned, closing the door behind him, running to Kyungsoo.

"Jeez, don't walk in on me changing" Kyungsoo says, trying to cover his chest with his hands.

"Why are you all bruised?!" Jongin asks concerned.

Kyungsoo quickly grabbed another shirt as he put it on and walked to his bed, getting underneath the covers then saying "good night."

"Don't ignore me, answer the question!" Jongin says, upset.

"Nothing happened, I just fell down" Kyungsoo says trying to end the conversation quickly.

"Did the people at school do this to you...you know...the bullies?" Jongin asks.

Kyungsoo lifts the covers off of himself as he asks "how do you know people are bullying me?"

"Xiumin hyung told me, he said I was a better person to protect you since we're in the same class, so I need to know if they're the ones doing this." Jongin says.

"Yeah, so what if they're the ones who did it, there's no point on doing anything about it now." Kyungsoo says, pulling the covers back over himself.

"This is serious Kyungsoo, why didn't you tell any of us, why was it Xiumin who only knew about this?!"

"He didn't know until two days ago when he caught the kids bullying me, he wouldn't have known if he wasn't walking down those stairs at the time, so you wouldn't have known either if Xiumin hadn't told you. You probably wouldn't have even have asked me why those bruises were on my back if you hand't known people were bullying me, so stop pretending like you care and go to bed." Kyungsoo says, harshly.

Jongin huffed, pulling the covers off of Kyungsoo and says "you're crazy you know that, why do you even think that? Do you really think I wouldn't have cared that you had bruises on your body if I hadn't known people were bullying you. I still would have asked you what happened, I'm not a bad person!" Jongin says.

"Well you think I'm scary, isn't it normal for people to judge others by the way they look?" Kyungsoo asks, looking at Jongin straight in the eyes.

Jongin looked down, rubbing the back of his neck as he says "fine, you're not scary... let's just be friends...okay?" Jongin asks in a smile.

"Friends?" Kyungsoo repeats confused.

"Yeah, we'll be friends. I have to hang around you a lot anyway... We'll talk tomorrow" Jongin says in a smile walking to the light switch, turning it off and heading to his own bed to go to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hope you guys liked this chapter. I'm planning on making a love triangle between Kyungsoo, Taemin and Jongin since I can't find anyone to pair Kyungsoo with... I want more drama to happen with Chen, please recommend some drama with Chen because I have no clue. I'm planning on having something happen with Lay, but that's about it, I want something more to happen, so please help!