XIII.

"KIM TAEHYUNG!!!!!" Jimin's voice could be heard through whole university.

"Yahh Jimin-ah, why the fuck are you screaming??" Taehyung asked as he looked at his best friend now standing in front of him, trying to catch his breath as he was running.

"What do you mean?? Students are whispering something about Jungkook." Jimin said.

"What are they whispering??" Taehyung asked.

"Wait, I will tell you but first tell me what happened after game and where was you yesterday for whole fucking day." Jimin said.

"Uhhh you know, we did it and yesterday Jungkook met my parents and sister." Taehyung whispered.

"WHAT!?!?!?!?!?" Jimin yelled, causing few students to look at them weirdly. Taehyung sighed then explained everything to Jimin who couldn't stop fanboying over his favorite ship.

"OMG!!! I'm so proud on you!! But what about that rumors?" Jimin asked.

"Which rumors Jimin-ah??" Taehyung asked.

"Uff, well I heard that some Leyla is talking around school that she has slept with Jungkook and that Jungkook is cheating on you with her." Jimin said.

"SHE SAID WHAT?!?!?!??!" Taehyung yelled. He wanted to kill that girl right now and right there.

"She said that. I know it's not true but I think that you should know and do something about it." Jimin said.

"Let's go to find Jungkook and that bitch, I will show to her to whom Jungkook belongs." Taehyung said.

"That's my bestie, let's show to bitch where is her place and who's boyfriend is she claiming as hers." Jimin said and laughed evilly as he and Taehyung started looking for Jungkook and that bitch of Leyla.

[A/N: I'm sorry if your name is Leyla, I needed name and this is first name which I remembered.]

••••

Meanwhile, Jungkook was peacefully sitting in the canteen with his friends.

"Yo bro, did you heard rumors?" Bambam asked.

"What rumors?" Jungkook asked, looking at his lockscreen on the phone which was picture of smiling Taehyung.

"Some girl is saying that she slept with you and that you are cheating Taehyung with her." Bambam said, making Jungkook to now focus on him.

"She said what?!?!?!? Ohh God, what if Taehyung heard this??? I just hope that he will not believe it." Jungkook said and stood up.

"I think he already knows as I saw Jimin looking for him." Yugyeom said.

"Fuck, I need to find him." Jungkook said and was about to go but...

"Jungkook!!! Baby~~~!!" Girl's voice called him, making him to turn around angrily.

"What do you think you are doing?!?!?" Jungkook asked angrily. Bambam and Yugyeom had to hold him. Yoongi, Namjoon and Jhope came there too after they heard what was happening.

"What's wrong baby?? What did I do?" Leyla asked, showing her fake smile.

"Don't call me baby!!! I'm not your baby!!!" Jungkook yelled.

"What is happening here?" Jin asked as he showed up out of nowhere together with Armee.

"Jungkookie is being rude with me." Leyla said and pouted, making her to look like a duck.

"Shut the fuck up you fucking bitch!!" Jungkook said.

"Leyla, on your place I would go if you wants to live." Armee said with smirk.

"Huh?" Leyla asked confused but soon got her answer when Taehyung stormed into canteen together with Jimin behind him.

"Bab-...." Jungkook couldn't finish his words when Taehyung walked towards him and smashed their lips into messy and passionate kiss. Jungkook immediately kissed back, wrapping his arms around Taehyung's waist while Taehyung wrapped his arms around Jungkook's neck.

Others widened their eyes, they was shocked to see all of this but smirked proudly when they saw annoyed look of Leyla. Taehyung broke the kiss and looked at Jungkook.

"Mine." Taehyung said and licked Jungkook's lips making Jungkook crazy with his actions.

Taehyung turned around, still in Jungkook's arms and glared at Leyla.

"You bitch, stay away from my boyfriend or I will show you a hell!!" Taehyung said.

"You know that he is cheating you with me?" Leyla asked with smirk.

"First, MINE Jungkook would never do that. Second, you are a bitch who only asks for attention. Third, one more time say something about my boyfriend and I will show you the real Kim Taehyung!" Taehyung said.

Leyla snorted with anger then walked away from there, feeling angry and embarrassed.

"Jungkook you should stop being so hot and handsome." Taehyung said and pouted as he turned around to look at Jungkook.

Others again was shocked how the fuck just few seconds ago Taehyung was angry and now he is the cutest boy in whole universe.

"But I want to be hot and handsome for you babe." Jungkook said and placed mouth opened kisses on Taehyung's jawline.

"You are taking bitch's attention and I don't like it." Taehyung said and pulled Jungkook's lip with his teeth.

"Yahh you two get a room!!" Yoongi said, making others to starts laughing.

••••

TIME SKIP

"Mmmm, Koo.... w-wait." Taehyung said, trying to breath and talk properly but couldn't as Jungkook keeps sucking his neck while thrusting into him.

Yeah, they was in janitor's room, fucking and kissing as they had to let their anger out of their bodies.

"Fuck.... babe, you're so tight.... so tight for me." Jungkook moaned at feeling of being deep in Taehyung. In this position where Taehyung is pinned onto wall while is Jungkook fucking him is the best as Jungkook can push into Taehyung even deeper.

"Ahh...ahhh...mmm, faster." Taehyung moaned.

Jungkook being good boyfriend make Taehyung's wish come true and started moving faster and harder. Soon enough both came with loud moan, not caring if someone will hear them or not.

Jungkook pulled out of Taehyung then cleaned both of them and they both wear their clothes back on themselves.

"You looks so much hot when you are jealous babe." Jungkook said as he pinned Taehyung on the wall once more time and kissed his neck teasingly.

"Hmm am I?? But I swear to God, if I will need to deal with just one more bitch I'm gonna make you to fuck me in front of everyone." Taehyung said.

"I would love to fuck you in front of everyone cuz then everyone would knows to whom you belongs but this body of yours is only for me to see so sex in front of everyone is big NO." Jungkook said and pecked Taehyung's lips. Taehyung giggled and kissed Jungkook all over his face.

"You are the best boyfriend ever Koo. I love you so much." Taehyung said.

"And I love you so much more baby." Jungkook said and pecked Taehyung's lips few times.

"Let's go now, classes are over soon." Taehyung said and dragged Jungkook behind himself.

••••