XVIII.

Jungkook and Taehyung just walked into restaurant, their parents was already there waiting for them.

"They are there." Jungkook said and was about to go towards them when suddenly Taehyung gasped and stopped him, grabbing Jungkook by his wrist. Jungkook looked at him worried.

"Baby, are you okay??" Jungkook asked as he placed a hand on Taehyung's cheek, caressing it softly.

"Koo, I can't go there." Taehyung said and looked down.

"Why?? Are you that much nervous?" Jungkook asked.

"It's not that, your parents are people with whom I bumped this morning." Taehyung said.

"Ohh I see but you don't need to be nervous about it, I'm sure they will love you." Jungkook said and pulled Taehyung into his embrace. Some people in restaurant gave them weird look but they didn't cared about it.

"Come on, it's time." Jungkook said, intertwining their fingers and walked towards their parents.

Kims and Jeons already met and was talking when their sons came to them.

"Good evening everyone." Jungkook greeted them with smile, Taehyung doing the same.

"Ohh look who decided to show up, come on sit down." Mrs. Kim said.

Jungkook and Taehyung sat down next to each other, Taehyung trying not to run away from there.

"So Jungkook are you gonna introduce this cutie to us?" Mrs. Jeon asked, making Jungkook and Taehyung to look at her. Taehyung lightly blushed as Mrs. Jeon thinks that he is cute.

"Mom, dad this is my lovely boyfriend Taehyung but as you already saw him earlier I don't think that you don't know who is he." Jungkook said and giggled.

"Huh?" Taehyung looked confused at Jungkook.

"That day when we was in caffee my parents saw us and called me that night." Jungkook said.

"My mom was so happy that I choose you for my boyfriend but she didn't wanted to tell me reason." Jungkook said.

"Ohh..." Taehyung said.

"Tae, why didn't you told me that yout boyfriend is son of my friend?" Mr. Kim asked.

"Your what??" Taehyung asked.

"Jungkook's dad is my friend, we was together on the college. When I first time saw Jungkook he was looking so similiar to someone but I wasn't sure about it but now when I see who is his father you two can even get married right now." Mr. Kim said.

Jungkook and Taehyung was looking shocked at their parents, not believing what did they just heard. Mrs. Kim and Mrs. Jeon giggled, looking at their son's adorable faces.

"Woah, well that's great then." Taehyung said and smiled his boxy smile.

They smiled and nodded and soon their already reserved food was placed on their table and they started eating it.

"You two looks so good together, God bless you." Mrs. Jeon said and smiled at lovely couple who blushed but still shyly smiled.

After sometime they was done with eating so they decided to talk a little bit more but....

"I need to use washroom, excuse me." Taehyung said, stood up from the table and left into washroom.

"I'm going to wash my hands, I will be back soon." Jungkook said and left too.

"They are gonna do makeout." Mrs. Kim said and they all burst into laugh.

"They totally are gonna do that, they are too obvious." Mrs. Jeon said and laughed.

"Yahh you two, let kids live, they are still young." Mr. Jeon said but laughed with them too.

••••

Just as Taehyung walked into washroom and closed the door, door was opened and closed and Taehyung was pinned onto wall. He almost screamed but calmed down as soon as he saw it's Jungkook.

"Is anyone here?" Jungkook asked but got no answer so he locked the door and looked at Taehyung.

"Yahh Kookie, what are you doing?" Taehyung asked and giggled when Jungkook kissed his nose.

"We need to go back, we can't stay here for too long." Taehyung said as his hands rested on Jungkook's chest.

"Let them wait for us a little bit, I missed you so much." Jungkook said.

"We are together all the time and you missed me." Taehyung said and giggled as Jungkook left few butterfly kisses on his neck. Jungkook's arms wrapped around Taehyung's waist, holding him close to his body.

"I will always miss you babe and you know that." Jungkook said.

"Hmm, so are you gonna kiss me already or you are just gonna stare at me?" Taehyung asked with little smirk.

"I would love to stare at you the whole time but your lips are calling for me." Jungkook said and connected their lips together into softly kiss which soon turned into whole make out session.

"Mmm, Koo...." Taehyung moaned as Jungkook sucked on his neck.

"So sweet." Jungkook mumbled into Taehyung's neck as he created a beautiful hickey.

"Koo we should go back now or they will know what we did." Taehyung said.

"Oh they will know it for sure." Jungkook said and smirked.

"Huh?" Taehyung asked confused. Jungkook just shook his head and let Taehyung to use toilet before they walked back to their parents, Taehyung not realizing big hickey on his neck.

••••

"I didn't knew that using washroom and washing hands needs that lot of time." Mrs. Jeon said and smirked.

"Well it needed mom, don't tease us." Jungkook said as he and Taehyung sat down on their places.

"My son-in-law is great artist for sure." Mrs. Kim said and giggled.

"Mom!!!" Taehyung whined as he hided his face into Jungkook's chest who gladly wrapped his arms around his shy boyfriend.

"I think it's enough of teasing my baby, he is all red." Jungkook said and kissed the side of Taehyung's head making their parents to squeel in their minds.

"I bet you will make him even more red later tonight." Mr. Jeon said.

"Well, I can't say that it's not true." Jungkook said but got a hit on his chest from Taehyung. They all laughed at Taehyung's cuteness before continuing with their still early night.

••••