XV.

The next day Taehyung woke up not in the mood for anything. He lazily stood up from the bed and walked into bathroom to do his morning routine.

After 15 minutes he walked back into room and wear some comfortable clothes for the college before sitting on his bed to check his phone.

Message from Jungkook:
Jungkook: Good morning love, I hope you slept well. I miss you so much, I wanted to see you before your first class but professor called me so I will have to wait until lunch break. Have a good day, love you 3>

Taehyung just read message and locked the phone.

"I don't want to do anything today." Taehyung said but anyway stood up, grabbed his bag and walked out of the room. He put his earphones and let some slow music to listen and walked out of the dorm towards college.

"I hope today is gonna be somehow okay." Taehyung thought.

••••

Taehyung's outfit for school

••••

On the other side, Jungkook felt hurt. Taehyung saw his message but didn't answered it.

"Yo, what's wrong with you?" Yoongi asked as he and Jungkook was walking towards their English class.

"I sent message to Taehyung but he didn't answered it." Jungkook said.

"Maybe he still didn't see message." Yoongi said.

"He did, he saw message but didn't answered it. Did he already got bored of me?? Am I starting to annoy him so much??" Jungkook asked.

"Of course not Jungkook, don't think negative. Talk with him at lunch today." Yoongi said.

"What if all of this negative thoughts are true?? You know how much I love him, I will die if he don't loves me anymore." Jungkook said.

"Everything is gonna be okay, maybe he just has a bad day. When you see him, talk to him and solve all of this." Yoongi said and just then they was in the classroom.

••••

Jungkook's outfit for school

••••

Taehyung walked into his classroom and immediately left to sit on his seat. He placed his bag on the bench and looked out of the window.

"What's with me today?" Taehyung thought and just then someone tapped him on the shoulder. He turned around and saw Armee.

"Hey Tae, everything okay?" Armee asked.

"I'm not in mood for anything today, I left Jungkook on seen today and now is he probably hurted by my action." Taehyung said and looked down.

"Everything will be okay, he will understand you and he is probably worried about you now." Armee said.

"You think?" Taehyung asked.

"I know cuz when I don't answer to Jhope immediately, he starts to worry about me. Jungkook loves you so don't worry." Armee said. Taehyung was about to say something but professor walked into classroom so he tryed to focus on class.

••••

TIME SKIP

It was already lunch break and everyone was in canteen expect Taehyung who was walking towards canteen.

"I hope that Jungkook isn't mad and hurted." Taehyung thought as he continued to walk towards canteen where he will meet with others.

Few minutes later he walked into canteen and looked around, soon spotted his friends and walked towards them but his heart broke when he saw Jungkook look like his heart broke and he wasn't eating.

Jungkook was just looking down at his lap, playing with his fingers, not wanting to eat.

"Hey everyone." Taehyung said as he was now standing next to table and everyone expect Jungkook looked at him and greeted him.

"Koo..." Taehyung said and looked at Jungkook who looked up at him.

"Come here." Jungkook said.

Jungkook pulled Taehyung onto his lap and wrapped his arms around Taehyung's waist.

"Why didn't you answered on my message today?" Jungkook asked.

"I'm sorry, today is just not my day." Taehyung said and snuggled his face into Jungkook's neck.

"Did something happened?" Jungkook asked as he hugged Taehyung more tightly.

"No, I just don't feel like to do anything today." Taehyung said and looked up at Jungkook.

"I'm sorry if I hurted you with not answering on message." Taehyung said and kissed Jungkook's cheek.

"I'm just glad that you are fine baby." Jungkook said, pecking Taehyung's cheeks then kissed his lips softly.

"I love you." Taehyung said, pecking Jungkook's lips.

"I love you more." Jungkook said and kissed Taehyung, not caring about others looking at them, he wants to enjoy with his love fully.

••••