Young Mama.

*Niania POV*
I lay in my bed looking at the ceiling . It's the second day of the family reunion. Last night was mind boggling I left after we ate I didn't go to any events but my sister said they were fun . Is this my new life , will my life be like this from now on ? Why would I make such a grown up decision without even asking anybody . Am I ready to be a mother to a son I didn't birth. I zone back in once I hear his little cry .
Me: shhh I'm here baby right here .
I look at him thinking wow he's all mine .. I've had him for one day but I love his little face he's so cute . My phones ringing .. oh no it's my boyfriend que
Que: hey baby good morning how are you?
Raquelle: (coos)
Que : what was that ?
Me: bae just come over so we can talk it's a lot I'm at the hotel for the family reunion still
Que: okay im coming.
Me and Que have been going together since high school we met at a football game in my freshman year . We lived in Florida he's from Orlando and I'm from Daytona. He moved there for high school tho .We been dating since I really hope he isn't mad about this baby thing because I can't tell anybody else and neither can he that this baby isn't my baby . Yesterday my family didn't really pay attention because it was just our fish fry that we held at that gym but Today we will be at the actual rec center where we greet and see everybody and eat alot . I would love to have him there for support so they won't ask who my baby daddy is . I feed and change little ray before Que gets here . He knocks at the room door .
Que: Hi babe (kisses) are you okay ...
Me: this ain't easy let me tell you the rundown first (explains story) but you can't tell anybody okay and I would really love it if you are by my side today .
Que: of course I'll be here for you and him we gone treat him like he's ours . I'm always here for you and it ain't like you had sex and got him . He's so cute how can I say no to his cute little face .
Me: I'm so glad that you're okay with this and I'm happy you're here for us .
Que: hi little ray (shakes his hand) I'll be your daddy from now .. welcome to the family man .
I just looked in awe because I've never seen Que actually look this happy besides when he with me but he looks so excited. I hope this is a good fit for us may be some adjustments but we will make it work .
Me: Can you watch him while I take a shower babe ?
Que: of course take your time .
*Que's POV*
Honestly im happy . I hope she's happy I know she cares about college but this is a good fit . I've already been wanting to make her my wife the mother of my kids so this will be great . He so cute .
Me: hiiii baaby liittle handsome man she has you already to go . You get to meet your family today .
*Niania POV*
I'm in this shower thinking about the danger nicki said she was in . What if I turn on the tv and she's dead will they come after Raquelle too ? Maybe I have to change his name .. it's still the weekend . What if they get my number out of Nickis phone omg. So many thoughts just run through my mind . What if I won't be a great mother .. Calm down Niania you have a good support system they'll be here for you aslong as you stick to the secret . Have I been in here long ..
Que: babe you okay ? You said it starts at 3 and it's 2:40 are we far from it ?
Me: I'm coming out now and no we are up the road and we on black people time boy don't act like you don't know .
I get dressed and we go down to the parking garage .
Me: Can you drive pleaseeee baeee ?? Please !!!
Que: fine but your car ;)
Me: finnne and baby when we leave can we go shop for little ray because he doesn't have any baby stufff at all besides what he came with?
Que : duh if it wasn't your family reunion time I'd say let's go right now .
Me: we can probably get everybody to go with us after we eat and stuff we don't have to stay for the talent show and fashion show because it'll be boring .
We arrive and my sister runs to the car like we weren't at the same hotel 🙄
Trin: Raayy hey tete stinkabutt how are you ?
Fred: I can't believe the nicki gave Niania her baby
Me: Fred please me either ! Let's go in here and pretend like I pushed him out my coochie .Y'all kno how y'all aunties is .
We walk inside cause this Georgia heat ain't no joke baby . A lot of stares and glares but mostly happy faces everybody couldn't wait to pinch his cheeks . Everybody congratulating us on having such a cute little baby . Ray started crying and thank god I couldn't go another hour walking around the room showing him off plus I was hungry .
Que: can you fix our plates while I watch him ?
Me: you took the words right out my mouth I'm so happy you said something because I'm so hungry..
I walk to the table to fix our plates . I'm so thankful to be with my family . I wanna go back to Daytona soon because I just feel like I'm being watched and I'm scared for me and my baby. Hopefully Que is ready to go home and see his family because it's summer and I will be mostly doing school from home when it starts back . I just wanna move til this boils over . Everything was fine until a man in a black suit bussed through the door .
"EVERYBODY SHUT THE FUCK UP AND TELL US WHERE NICKI IS "
My uncles started pulling out guns and the man ran . I had just finished fixing our plates I ran to the table .
"We are leaving tonight QUE to Daytona we go "
Que: that's fine babe just fine I promise
Fred & Trin : we coming too let's get a Airbnb til we find a place
Me: I don't care let's just get out of here !
We leave and pack our hotels up check out and go home . The family reunion ends tomorrow but it's just church so that's fine . I'm putting my all into my trunk while baby ray sleeps . Que brings his stuff and we pack my 2014 Kia Sportage . Fred and Trin are driving there separate cars with our little cousins doing back to Daytona with them . Jamarris is going to drive ques car down when he leaves on Monday .
As we back out of my driveway I think about it we're really on the run ...