Book 0: A Question?

Yagi Toshinori, the Symbol of Peace, looks at the girl on the rooftop in front of him. A girl who just wants to save others, like his master. A girl without a quirk. A scrawny, untrained, twig of a child. And Toshinori sees himself. He thinks back to his childhood, the pitying glances he received and the laughter that accompanied discussion of his heroic aspirations. He thinks of how he never could have become a hero until Shimura Nana took a chance on him and offered him a sacred torch. He thinks of the monster who tore out his stomach and lung; of the gnarled flesh stretching across his side. and he thought about how the girl would be crushed... but that did not stop him.

All-Might: "My girl," he says, "What is your name?" the girl's amber eyes dart up to meet Toshinori's for a moment before darting away. She's too much Like Nana

Hera: "It's, ah, Hera Kiyomi." Young Kiyomi's knuckles were white in her lap.

All-Might: "In my Opinion Young Kiyomi, without power one cannot become a hero."

It's a short, simple phrase. he could not bare to watch someone with such Similarity to Nana die. And, seeing the tears flowing freely from the crouched child in front of him, she would not survive heroics.

Hera: "Please, All-Might..." the girl chokes out. "t-tell me is there some way, I can be a hero." Young Kiyomi pulls her head up to look at him. "please don't just, repeat what I've already heard."

and doesn't that break Toshinori's jaded heart. was he too cruel to a child about her dream?

All-Might: "I mean what I say, Young Kiyomi. Without Power one cannot become a hero. You said you wish to be a hero like me, but that is Impossible not without Power."

Toshinori hated doing this, with every word that came out he felt worse and worse as the Expression on the girl's face grew worse.

All-Might: "I Must go now Young Kiyomi."

He kneels in front of Young Kiyomi and patted her shoulder before standing up and Jumping away leaving her all Alone.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is the Prologue to Kengetsu Yes its Short but Its only a Small Prologue :3.