Book 1: The Sea of Destruction

It was a bright sunny day in japan, crwods of people walking across the streets and looking at the open market area... different than what you would consider "Normal" people.

A man with 5 horns was selling shaved ice with a red flavouring on top to a dog shaped like a slinky, even a humanoid dragon running down the street in a workout outfit but all of these people had one thing in common...

Quirks.

Quirk, a term for a metaphysical ability an individual can possess. Quirks are normally genetic and unique to each user with someone gaining a quirk from their parents with changes between them, quirks are generally classified into 3 different categories, Emitter, Transformative, Mutant.

The first Known person to manifest a quirk was a new-born baby in Qingqing that was glowing, after that incident, many people around the world began to manifest Metaphysical abilities are they were originally called before coming to be known as quirks. 

While the cause of the quirk phenomenon is Unknown it has been theorized that the spread of a virus carried by mice had brought about their development. Currently only 80% of the population possesses a quirk with the remaining 20% being known as Quirkless Citizens.

Because of the rise of quirks their was also a rise of criminals who used them for wrong purposes, these people began known as "Villains" however as the dark rises so too must the light as people who fought from the shadows to defeat these villains appeared known as "Heroes" but that has changed now.

One of the most popular things in today's Society, all around the world infact, is Heroes. Schools were created to teach the 80% about the world and how to combat the rising threat of Villains.

However not all heroes found their powers safely...

------------------------------------

Hera was a tallish girl with Long light blue hair. She was walking around the Library at which she often visited to find Information about the past, before an age of quirks there were still heroes. Heroes who fought from deeper parts of the shadows against World Ending Threats.

Hera: "Kamen Riders... Humanity was falling into the ash of nothingness when Heroes with Masks of Steel fought back against them before disappearing without thanks..."

Hera closed the book looking at the front cover of it "Kamen Riders, Past to Future" The Book hadn't been read alot but she always read it when she visited putting it away on the Shelf as she went to Reading for her History Work.

Hera: If Only they existed today maybe society wouldn't be as bad.

Hera closed the Book as she put it away within her bag and began to Move out of the Library waving off to the Librarian as she walked out into the Night.

The Bright Star filled sky loomed above Hera as she walked home thinking about the Kamen rider book she had read before pulling out a Small Blue book she gained a Long time ago.

Hera: "Maybe with this I could be one too..." She shook her head before putting the book away and continuing on her Journey Home.

On the Journey she pulled out her Phone to look at Hero news with the same thing as always being at the top. "All-Might saves the day again." she frowned as she put her phone back not wanting to think back about what the Man had said to her before.

as Hera passed one Street Corner she heard the sound of a Scream and a Small girl running out from the Bottom of the Street as behind her was a Strange Man in what seemed like a Set of Armor

???: "Target Sighted. Active Protocol: 4"

The Armored Suit Spoke out like a robot as it raised it hand the Flames pouring from the wires across its arm into its hand as it grew darker before aiming directly at the girl.

Hera saw this and moved passed the girl and stood in front of her to protect her from the blast as the armoured Suit seemed to glitch for a moment, possibly to figure out this new target which gave Hera just enough time to tackle them to the ground.

???: "Hostile Located Active Defense Protocol: 2."

It's Robotic Voice Stated before Gripping each Side of her waist and Poured the same Energy from before into her sides which caused her to yell out but she never forgot her Objective.

Hera: "Ahhhh! K-Kid Run!" 

The Girl seeing this ran off with what little time she had left as Hera Continued holding him down while the Burns from her Sides grew Darker and darker.

She held on for as long as Possible before her vision slowly started to go dark as she heard a Strange Voice speak to her.

???: "I cannot allow my user to die so easily..."

Hera slowly Blacked out as she felt a Wave of what felt like water Wash over her and she was left alone on the Street Side.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And There we go the first Chapter of Kamen Rider Kengetsu Out for Everyone. Depending on the Release date I may already be done with Chapter 2 and 3 But if Not I'll Hope you all Enjoy the Future Instalments of this Series.

See you Next Game.