FIVE

"I HEARD WHAT they were talking about, it's apparently a virus," Evan says walking into the cell he shared with his siblings

"A virus?" Marina questions, "what kind of virus?"

"They don't know. I guess they are quarantining people with symptoms," Evan shrugs.

"Jesus, do you guys feel okay?" Marina asks her brothers.

"I feel fine," Nick speaks up.

"Same here," Evan also responds.

"Okay. I feel fine too. Let's just watch out for each other? Sound good?"

"Yes, Rina," Nick responds.

"Good, I'm gonna get some fresh air," Marina says, getting up.

She leaves the cell and starts walking towards she front. The virus made her nervous, she didn't want anything to happen to her brothers. The pit in her stomach was growing larger by the second.

She opens the big doors and steps outside. It was fairly warm out and the sun felt nice on her skin. It was nice for Marina to be able to step outside without having to worry about anything.

Marina started to walk around aimlessly, observing everything that comes into her sight. The walkers on the fence, the garden, the whole outside of the prison.

She looks to her left and sees Glenn and Maggie digging graves for the people they lost the other morning. She then turns and starts walking to the right, stopping when she hears yelling.

"You found them like this?" She hears Ricks voice.

"I came to see Karen," a man, who's voice didn't seem familiar to Marina responds, "and I saw a pool of blood on the floor. Then I smelled them. Someone dragged them out here and set them on fire!" the man yells.

Marinas eyes widened, she suddenly felt even more sick to her stomach, "holy fuck," she then whispers to herself.

The man speaks again, "You're a cop. You find out who did this and bring them to me. You understand? You bring them to me!"

Rick finally speaks up, "we'll find out who—"

The man cuts him off, "do I need to say it again?"

"No, No."

Marina walks away, too sickened by the conversation to hear anymore.

She then sat in the grass, taking it all in. Trying to breathe and trying not to worry. She tried to reassure herself that she will be okay.

Marina picked at her nails, an anxious habit she has picked up since the apocalypse started. She picked and picked them.

She hears footsteps coming behind her, causing her to turn around and she sees it is Glenn.