THREE

"BOYFRIEND?"  Mariana questions the green eyed girl with short hair

"Oh yes, we have been dating for quite a while now. We met when the group stumbled apon my fathers farm," Maggie grins, grabbing Glenn's hand.

The Vega siblings stare at Glenn for a second, very amused by the situation.

"How sweet, and yes we know Glenn. We used to hang out before this all started, like, a lot," Marina smiles, biting her tongue so she wouldn't say anything absolutely stupid.

"Oh, how nice," Maggie says awkwardly, "We can introduce you to everyone, cmon," she then says, dragging Glenn along and the Vega siblings following far behind.

"How fuckin' funny is that? Poor Marina," Nick giggles.

"Shut the fuck up," Marina whispers through gritted teeth, then causing Evan to let out a laugh.

They slowly catch up to Maggie and Glenn, who are approaching an old man with a long, white beard who was working on some farming things.

"Daddy!" Maggie hollers, "I would like you to meet—" Maggie stops, not remembering their names.

"I'm Evan and that's Nick and Marina," Evan speaks up for Maggie.

"They knew Glenn before the apocalypse," Maggie finishes.

"That's wonderful. I'm Hershel, nice to meet you guys," Hershel speaks softly, "Carol said that dinner is ready. You guys should eat and get some rest."

"On it. Thanks daddy," Maggie smiles.

"Nice to meet you," Nick speaks then following the group.

They all make their way back into the prison commons area where food is being passed out, Marina's mouth watered at the sight of it.

Complete silence fell over the group, it was pretty awkward after finding out Maggie was Glenn's girlfriend.

Everyone is given a dish with some sort of stew dinner and it looked pretty appetizing for their first real meal in who knows how long.

"I'm gonna go check on Beth and bring this to her, would you like to come, Glenn?" Maggie speaks up.

Glenn looks up at Marina and then to Maggie, "Sure, we will meet up with you guys later, ok?"

"Yep. Sounds good," Evan says along with Marina nodding next to him.

"Enjoy guys," Maggie smiles and turns to walk away.

Evan let's out a breath as they walk into this distance, "Jeez, that was so fuckin' awkward."

Marina looks down, "You're telling me alright,"

"Never thought Glenn would actually get a girlfriend other than you, Rina," Nick smirks.

"Fuck off, it's been so long and so much has happened. Good for him, she seems like a good person," Marina sighs, "Let's go eat, I'm starving."