~ 1-one ~

Akaashi Keiji. One of the most prettiest dancers there, In the Blue Haze. And this is his life. So let's get started shall we~?

Meaning about the fonts ig.

'Deez' this means thinking.
"Nuts" means talking.
(Deez nuts) means quick a/n.

//not much warnings just some smexy omegas dancing and some smexy outfits 😗😏//

3rd person pov:

Akaashi wakes up from his alarm clock, ringing in his ear. He looks over to see if the guy from last night is still there. Of course not. He thinks to himself.

Non of them stayed. Akaashi lazily pulls off his blanket and starts walking to the bathroom.

He looks up from the mirror to see that he has marks all over his body. Great. He says in his mind.

After he went to the bathroom, brushed his teeth and fixed his hair, he went back to his room and picked out some clothes to wear for the day.

He picked out a white baggy shirt that was obviously to big for him and some black ripped jeans, and a big black hoodie He threw over on that. And topped it off with with sneakers.

He walked to a cafe he likes and always goes there whenever he gets a day off. Since his shift doesn't start till 6 pm he can get half of his day off.

It was Saturday. Akaashi hated Saturday's but not as much as he hates Friday's. They were the worst time to be at a club. Especially when your a dancer there.

~ time-skip brought you to by Kai ~

Akaashi pov:

I was already back at my house. And it was almost time for my shift at the Blue Haze. God I really hate Saturday's. I said in my mind. But god I really did.

I took a quick shower then thew on a pair of ripped jean shorts, a baggy shirt, and a grey hoodie.

I started to walk to my car thinking I would take it today. Sure I might as well, I opened the driver's seat door. I put the key in where its supposed to go.

About 10 minutes late I get there. There's a huge sign that says, "The Blue Haze" on it with blue writing. To be honest it was a nice blue color.

I looked at the bouncers at the door, they nodded and let me in. I was immediately greeted by a similar brunette.

"Aka-chan!" He immediately said, I giggled a little at his child-like behavior. "Hey oikawa" he jumped at me with a hug. "Come on, we have a dance together" he giggled a little.

We went to the dressing room where the dancers get ready to perform, kunimi and yamauchi got off stage.

It was our turn, I had a little-bit-revealing shirt, it was black, it was nice and a nice black skirt on, it was right at the bottom of my ass, and I have in some black thigh highs on.

The shirt: