c 17 M

Lisa's Pov.

I woke up because of the sunlight from the window and I noticed that Jennie was no longer beside me.

This afternoon I am leaving for Japan for business and I will be gone for three days, every time I leave for another country I always notice that Jennie is anxious.

I know that  it's still because of my past so what I'm doing is, i just making her feel like she's the last and only woman I'll love.

It's been a week since Jennie and I had a fight and she kept what she said , she totally moved to my apartment and it's also a week since she didn't go to Hoyeon's place.

They are still together at work ,Somehow it was not difficult for Jennie in her decision to leave her bestfriend. And I'm so happy because now I'm confident that Jennie will always be with me.

I know that Jennie and I will go through many more storms in our relationship,  And I pray that we will both be strong enough to face all of that.

I got up and put on boxers and a shirt to see where Jennie was.

Yes, I woke up naked, so maybe you know what happened when I woke up naked, right . just expand your imagination, I know that everyone who reads this is not innocent.

When I came out of the room I immediately smelled  of freshly cooked food, I slowly went to the kitchen without making any noise.

I saw jennie cooking wearing my oversized shirt, she is always like that. She has a lot of clothes but my clothes are the ones she always uses when she is here at home, I approached her and hugged her from behind as I kissed her on the neck.

"good morning."
She said softly and turned to face me.

"good morning."
I said and kissed her on the lips.

"I'm  almost done cooking."

"Babe, if you want you can stay in Hoyeon's Apartment while I'm away, I don't want you to be bored here when you're alone."
I told her while we were eating breakfast, she smiled at me.

"I don't need babe, I'm ok here, I've adjusted to the situation, when I stay there  , it might be difficult for me to adjust again."
She explained.

"You're sure, it's ok with me if you really want too ."
I told her.

"Just call me  so I don't get bored here."
her reply, This is what I like about Jennie when she knows I'm not comfortable, she won't do it , especially when I'm not by her side.

After we ate we watched a movie because Jennie decided not to go to work she wanted to be with me before my flight to Japan.

She was hugging me while watching and I could feel that she keep on  smelling  my clothes.

" What are you doing."
I asked her

"I smell you, because I can't do it in three days."

"There are many things you can miss about me  it's not just my scent i have also a beautiful face, "
I told her .

"Babe, you know at first that you're sent make me feel calm, right , so this clothes that you are wearing right now you leave it to me"

"ok you want me to wipe it all over my body before I leave."
I joked .

"thats a good idea."
She replied.

"So what are we going to do, I still have time left before my flight."
I asked her.

I was surprised when she suddenly undressed in front of me.

" What are you doing ."
I asked her, i choke when she suddenly lay down on the couch and opened her leg in front of me.

"What are you looking at? Your time is limited."
She said, I smirked and I immediately took off all the clothes I was wearing.

I guid my dick to her entrance, i'm thrusting slowly in and out to her and let her  feel the pleasure .

"ahhhhh, lisa..."
She let out a loud moans calling my name.

I hugged her to pull her body closer to me .she arch her back due to the extreme sensation that i gives her.

I felt her nails are leaving some marks at my back.

" oh shit . Lisaaa, babe right ...... Mmmmm"
She cant help her self to sreamed in moan.

" sreamed my name my Love, I like how you moan my name, it hardens me even more"
I said as i go deep innside her , i never missed to make her feel the best pleasure as i  fuck her  slow but deep.

My  pump becomming fast and i  reach her boobs and she suck it hard.

" ammmmmm i'm cumming babe ."
She said , i  thrust deeper and her grips to my body ar becomming tighter.

" i'm cumming babe cum with me" 
i wrap my body as i pump's her harder.

We cum together .

I collapsed on top of her and I slowly pulled my cock ,  we were both gasping for breath while smiling.

"take care of yourself there ok , don't starve yourself eat on time, you understand."
She said as she touched my cheek, I smiled at her and nodded.

"I love you."

"I love you too, ok ."
She said I kissed her on the lips before I left above her.

I took a clean cloth and I wiped the remaining cum we had at her entrance and and i helped her to wear her clothes.

And I let her rest.

When I finished preparing, I approached her, she was lying on the couch.

"love I'm leaving, you're sure you're OK here."
I asked her

She got up and hugged me.

"I'm fine, have a safe flight."
She replied.

I touched both her cheeks and gave her a long passionate kiss.

"I'll miss you, you rest ok."
I said as our lips parted, she smiled and hugged me again.

" I'll miss you too babe, dont  forget to call me ."
She said , I kissed her on the forehead before I left, she wanted to take me to the airport but I refused because I knew I would have a hard time if I left her at the airport alone.