Chapter 1 : lost

Authors POV

Y/N was going to her camp in Mondstadt, " What a tiring day..." "How many ruin guards did i have to kill again...?" Y/N was sometimes forgetful " 8 or maybe 12?" not gonna lie that was alot of ruin guards "Well atleast i got mora" " it's only 8,000 but that's enough..." Y/N had an idea " I can maybe visit Sumeru, i've only been there 2 times..." desptie for travelling more than 50 years now your getting used to it.

(A/N: Remember your like Beelzebul)

Y/N's POV

The camp isn't far away now, Is it just me or is the fog started rolling in? I'm not asthmatic but it's the fog is making it hard to breath... Never knew this type of fog shit can make it hard to breath, Well as i thought the camp isn't far away

And the fog shit is rolling in pretty quick... This doesn't always happen

It's almost 2 hours and i'm still not there even though at this hour i could hear Klee fish blasting but it's silent

I've been walking for 4 hours now... I'm still not there and plus i tried gong west and east but it's just the same and i'm getting really tired now and i'me getting used to the pressure of the fog not so quickly...

Wait is that light? i should probably just walk to it i'm glad i brought food and water with me or i would starve to death.

The light is getting bigger! but i'm getting even more tired...

It's more like 20 minutes and i'm there i'm dying of fucking exhaustion...

Finally...

No ones POV

As soon as Y/N step foot on the light it grew bigger it was burning Y/N'S eyes, it was like a big ball of light getting bigger by the second.

Y/N only to find out that she wasn't in Mondstadt but in a different world

Meme of the chapter :)

Exactly

HELLO SHITTING SIMPS<33333333333333333333333333333333333333

How are ya'll doing today? Anyways english isn't my first language so Grammatical errors will be scattered like garbage:)