Chapter 3: Ocean eyes

As my eyes were about to close i was somehow released from those black vines, I had to breathe if not then i die easy right? After that i looked up to see a man who had black hair and a mismatching ' haori ', he seems to be holding a nichirin sword, there is words imprinted in his nichirin sword ' DESTROY DEMONS ' 

( Action time rn i'm not good at writing action scenes so bare with me :) 

The black vines were heading towards the man but dodged i quickly the black vines soon spread out, About 9-12 vines were heading towards the man at great speed the man then said,

" First form : Water surface slash " then cut all of the black vines that were heading towards him.

' Water surface slash ' is the first from out of the 11 forms of the Water breathing technique .             The user generates enough momentum to create a powerful single concentrated slash.

' Does this guy have a Hydro vision or some thing? if not then i don't fucking know, unless if i ask him. ' 

After that, even more black vines went to him from his back and front about tostab him in the back or stomach, of course i couldn't let that happen, He managed to slice the black vines at the front of him while i managed to slice the vines at the back " Are you okay? ' i asked, the man just stood there silent waiting for the next attack of the black ugly ass vines thingy i don't know what its called. ' Her weapon is not a nichirin sword but an axe like Gyomei's... '.

I was amazed that the black vines were regenerating, the black vines were coming at the two of us,  The both of us readying our stance, i also realised that the vines were coming from under ground and not from that black pool, It seems that the man realised it too so i just let him be , It came at us at inhuman speed.

2 black vines were aiming for my heart and 3 were aiming for my head, just when the vines were 5 feet close i managed to jump back around 5-8  feet and slice the black vines, More vines were coming at the man, more than mine to be exact around 10-17 vines and more were coming at him from all directions, He looked like he could make it he managed to slice more than me , I was running towards the spot where the black vines were coming out from, It was a weird looking like creature sticking his head out of the black pool, it looked like he had multiple eyes and mouths fucking disgusting, the weird looking creature sent more black vines at me, i guess i dodged it left cuts one me and my clothes,i started to get near it, it started to get harder each step, The black vines speed started to increase, I was about 9 feet away from the weird looking creature i jumped high in the air and it looked like that the man managed to slice all the black vines because the weird looking creature was focused on me, i jumped high in the air and got my axe ready, Electro powers coming out of it. ' Purple lightning? did she make a new breathing technique? '.

As soon as my axe was about to hit him in the head it blocked it with its vines, But this time they were harder than before but i managed to get it electrocuted, making the weird ass looking creature screech and making the vines all sloppy and shaking because of the shock, While the creature continued screeching the man came and said " First form: Water surface slash " making the creatures head fall down to the ground and disintegrate, his last words were

                                                         " i won't lose to you pathetic people "

After that it was gone, " Hm... That's new " i said curiously because Hilichurls or slimes won't disintegrate, " New? " asked the man, ' She's clearly not a demon slayer she doesn't know what demons are.. ' 

" Yeah! " " Slimes, Hilichirls,Ruin gaurds ,Lawachurls,Samachurls,Mitachurls and Abbys mages and other mobs don't disintegrate like that ' i said answering his question ' Why are the things she said aren't familiar? also why almost every thing she said ends with 'chiurl'? '.

" I don't know what are you saying but i have to go. " said the man

" Wait! " i stopped him" Can i atleast get your name? "

" Tomioka Giyuu " after that he disappeared.

" Thank you for reporting Giyuu " said a man

" It is my honor Oyakata-sama " said Giyuu

" You can go now " he was smiling after he said that

" Okay Oyakata-sama " after that he left

" I would like to meet with this girl some day. '

HELLO I FINALLY UPDATED

LIKE I PROMISED BUT I DONT KNOW IF I CAN STILL UPDATE BECAUSE I STILL HAVE A LOT TO DO

AND ITS ALMOST CHRISTMAS

ADVANCED HAPPY CHRISTMAS

BYE BYE