Chapter 3

"Oh...Uhm!" She writhing.

"Nicole, last question." Yohan said

"Please no more question?"she begged as she pants and shook her head. "Move your finger faster please..."she begged again.

Pero parang walang narinig si Yohan."If I position my head over your wet and red pussy.What is it called?"

Bumagal ang mga daliri ni Yohan sa loob niya pero sapat na yon para manginig siya sarap,but Nicole wants him to go faster, damn it.

So she answered."You would be tasting my womanhood—"

"Wrong answer."mas lalo pang binagalan ni Yohan ang pagalaw ng mga daliri niya.

"Don't,go  faster Yohan please."
Yohan chuckled ." I will,if you answer me bluntly."

Mabilis na sumagot si Nicole,"Then you'll be licking my pussy and drinking my wetness."

Yohan grinned."Perfect score again."

Bumaba ang ulo ni Yohan, hanggang sa gitna ng mga hita niya.

And he lowered his head, and his hot tongue touched her clit.

"Ohh! Yohan! Nahihibang na naman si Nicole.
Napapaliyad siya sa bawat paglapat ng dila nito sa pagka-babae niya.

"You're so wet, Nicole. I like it." He whispered on her mouth and crashed his lips on hers.

Nicole felt his mouth on her neck, trailing kisses,licking and nipping her skin down to the valley of her breast .
When his hot mouth sucked her little beads, Nicole nearly died in pleasure.

The pleasure was blinding. It's to much and she felt in building inside her.

"I can't take this anymore." Yohan said and stop at what he's doing.

She whimpered in disappointment and looked at Yohan.
"Touched me,please."She pleads.

Nang ilabas nito ang manhood sa nakabukas na zipper ng jeans nito,napatanga si Nicole, its freaking big.

"Kasya ba yan sa akin?" Inosenteng tanong niya na ikinatawa ni Yohan.

"It will fit,my wet Nicole,and you will shout in so much pleasure as I put this inside you."

Nicole wet mound tingled in anticipation." Edi ilagay muna."

A smirk appeared on his lips."Slowly Nicole. slowly..."

Nicole squeezed her eyes shut as pain assaulted her being . A lone tear escape her eyes as the pain slipped through every part of her body. She gripped Yohan hand in her ass and bit her lower lip to stop herself from sobbing.

Naramdaman niyang natigilan si Yohan.

"Shit you're a virgin?" Hindi makapaniwalang tanong nito.

She bit her lower lips harder when he moved inside her,"Yes."

"Damn!"he hissed

He was about to pulled away but she stopped him.

"Don't."she looked at him in the eyes.
"I want this. Just continue."

Yohan stared at her,uncertainly was visible on his deep brown eyes. He was still erect inside her and she has to do something for it to stay that way. She wanted him. Plain and simple.

Nicole put her arms around Yohan's neck and started to slowly move up and down. Isang butil ng luha ang kumawala sa mata niya dahil sa subrang sakit na pumaloob sa kabuonan niya. Damn! It's painful!

Disappointment sipped through her when Yohan stopped her. She looked at him. Pleading." I want you Yohan"

He slammed his lips on hers and roughly pushed her erect manhood inside of her. She moaned in his mouth as he moved up down.

Nicole pulled away from the kiss gripped a handful of Yohan's hair . "More..Harder...Faster! Yohan..Oh my god!"

Yohan graduated and moved faster inside her. Pansy ang ungol niya sa sobrang sarap na nararamdaman. She becomes more wetter,her pussy becomes more needy. She wanted more.

Sinabayan niya ang  bawat galaw ni Yohan. Sinalubong niya ang bawat pag pasok nito sa pagka-babae niya.
She can hear Yohan's moan mixed with hers. Mas ginaganahan siya habang naririnig ang ungol nito. It sounds sexy and seductive .

"More,Yohan. Harder." She arched  her body and pumped harder and harder.

Naramdaman ni Nicole na umuuga ang sasakyan dahil sa ginagawa nila, she was blinded with pleasure, wala siyang paki alam kung kay makapansin sa ginagawa nila ni Yohan.

"God, Nicole. You're driving me crazy." Yohan said; his breathing ragged .

Nicole was catching her breath." I'm coming. Yohan." She keep on pumping up and down.

"Oh god...ohh...ahhh.. sige pa. Yohan. Harder."

"Ohhh, Nicole." Yohan moaned her name.

Naramdaman ni Nicole na, her orgasm coming out.
It was to much! She was moaning loudly and shutting shamelessly to fuck her harder,faster.

"Oh,yeah...I'm coming!" Her body teased up and went rigid.

"Oh,yeah..."Yohan groaned." I'm coming. Faster , Nicole! God, You're so good."

"Hmmm, Yohan!" Shouted his name as climaxed .

"Nicole!" She heard Yohan shouted her name as he cum inside her.

A long satisfied moan comes out. She felt his hot sperm fill her core. Nicole felt Yohan's cock sliding off of her, she whispered as her body spasm in pleasure.

"That was amazing" Yohan said; he was catching his breath." Let's go to my condo. I want to have sex with you again." Anito

Condo?have sex again?para ziyang pinukpok sa ulo ng martilyo at natauhan siya sa nangayari. Oh god! I just have sex with the stranger.

Nagmadaling pinulot niya ang mga damit na nasa carpeted floor ng sasakyan at isinuot Ito. She get off from his lap and sits beside him then she picks up her Lucy red underwear on the floor and put it on. Bago siya lumabas ng sasakyan binalingan niya si Yohan na naguguluhan nakatingin sa kanyan.

"Thank you for building pleasure you gave me,but I won't do it again. I have an office tomorrow ."
Nag mamadaling binuksan niya ang pinto ng sasakyan.

"So your leaving?" Nag gugulohang ni Yohan

"Yes. Have a goodnight."

Mabilis siyang lumabas sa sasakyan nito at sumakay sa jeep na kakahinto lang. Gusto niyang tadyakan ang sarili sa ginawa. Wala na ang espiritu ng alak sa katawan niya at nakakapag isip na siya ng tama. Bakit niya ba pinayagang mangyari yon? Pero wala na siyang pinagsisisihan sa lalaking nakakuha sa pagkababae niya. He was freaking handsome!

Huminga siya ng malalim at sumandal sa likod ng kinauupoan. Napakasarap pala ng bagay na 'yun. Wala sa sariling aniya.

Pinag krus ni Nicole ang kanyang braso sa harap ng dibdib at napakunot-nuo siya ng mapansing wala siyang suot na bra at naiwan niya iyon sa sasakyan ni Yohan.

YOHAN was still confused as he zipped off his jeans . Pinulot niya ang kanyang damit sa sahig ng Pansing may bra. naiwan ni Nicole, may ngiting gumohit sakanyang mga labi. Inayos niya ang nakusot na damit at lumabas ng sasakyan niya. Bumalik siya sa loob ng bar.
Nakalimutan niyang may kasama pala siya.

"What happened with that women?"
Agad ng tanong ng kaibigan niya si Luther ng makita siya.

Umupo si Yohan sa tabi harap ni Luther at umupo sa harap niya at umorder isang shot ng rum. Si Luther ang may ari ng bar, kahit na siya ang may ari tumutulong siya sa pag b-bartender dahil mahilig ito sa pag titimpla ng alak.

"Nothing. She left." Walang emosyong aniya

"Left?" Nanguuyam itong tumawa.
"She left you? Wow. That's a first. Pero bakit ang tagal niyo?"

"Nothing." Tinunga niya ang alak.
"I don't want to talk about it."

_________