Obsession

Jake came near taehyung and said that what a master stroke he played no one will ever know about it. People thinks that I wanted to kill namjoon because of revenge but noone knows that it was you(taehyung) who always wanted to have y/n but that Namjoon came in between. As jake took namjoon's name taehyung shouted in rage, that Namjoon i just hate that man from bottom of my heart I(taehyung) always loved y/n but that mf namjoon came between us. After y/n's marriage I always tried to get her back in different ways but failed than i focused on my work but that Namjoon, he was 1st there too. Noone knows that I'm also a mafia, I wanted to become the mafia king but that Namjoon again came in my way.

I did lot of hard work to become the mafia king, to rule the mafia world but that Namjoon again came in my way. He was a mafia but never did anything bad to innocent people and never even allowed other mafia's to do bad, he was a emotional dumb person. That moment when he became the mafia king I decided in my mind that now I will take everything from him that is mine from the title of mafia king to my y/n, everything is just mine.

Jake was about to say something but taehyung just shoot him in his chest and he was has shocked by taehyung's sudden action, before jake  could understand anything he felt pain in his cheat due to gun shoot and fell on the floor

Jake was about to say something but taehyung just shoot him in his chest and he was has shocked by taehyung's sudden action, before jake could understand anything he felt pain in his cheat due to gun shoot and fell on the floor. Jake asked taehyung in his painful voice that why did he shoot him than taehyung bent over to his level and replied that Jack was just his Trumb card. Now he could tell the world that jack was behind everything that happened. Like behind namjoon's murder, when jhope came to know about it than you even killed him than I'll tell the world that I saw you killing your own brother jhope and after that you were about to kill me but I shoot you in my self defense and everyone will believe me and like this I'll get everything that was mine from ruling the mafia world to my lovely y/n.

Jake was hearing taehyung's every word lying on floor with pain. Suddenly taehyung started crying and shouting that didn't did it purposely and jake was death .
Taehyung was crying because he saw the cop's coming towards him. Yoongi and the other cop's came there and saw jhope's body lying unconscious and they checked it and found him dead. Then they came towards crying taehyung and there they saw Jake's body and taehyung was holding the gun. Yoongi told the officer's to take the bodies for posmotem. Yoongi took the gun from taehyung hand and took him with him for investigation.

At police headquarters
Officer yoongi asked taehyung about the situation. Then taehyung explained him everything which is obviously all false story made by him.
Yoongi and evryone accepted it as true because taehyung made the story perfect and even his lawyer's proved it that he fired in self defense.
As noone doubted him. He was free from the police.

As he was free from police custody and the namjoon's murder file was closed because the murderer (jake) according to the world was now dead. Also all other case's that was there on namjoon as he was mafia was also closed as he is also dead.
As taehyung got free from police custody he straight went to his love, his y/n. Y/n was seating on couch and crying on her miserable life as after namjoon, jhope(bestfriend) was also dead and her support, her love was in police custody. Taehyung called her, as she heard taehyung's voice she raised her head to see him and ran towards him. Y/n jumped on taehyung and hugged him very tightly and cried her heart out.
Taehyung also hugged her back and crashed her back to calm her down.

After sometime of hugging y/n said that she was scared to lose her love again. Hearing this taehyung told that he will never leave her side no matter what and she don't need to worry about. Than y/n slowly wishpered in his ear that he will in her side forever when he will be alive.
Taehyung eye widened ear y/n such statement and broke the hug and saw y/n who was smirking at him hold a
Injection 💉 that she injected in taehyung's neck while hugging him.
Taehyung was in shock but before he could understand anything his vision blurred and he pasted out.