Obsession

Taehyung started groaning due to headache and trying to open his eyes but struggling to sudden light as he tried to open his eyes. Finally when he opened his eyes he saw himself in an unknown room. It was dark around and he found himself tied on the chair.
Taehyung then remembered that last thing he did was consoling y/n and then he blanked out.

Taehyung was  thinking that y/n made him unconscious and brought him here and tied him  but why?

When taehyung was in thinking he heard some footsteps coming towards him.
He saw a blury figure coming towards him as the person came near taehyung his eyes widened in shock. It was like his eyes were going to come out. He face in shock and became pale.

It was the most unexpected person, he would never ever think in his worst nightmare. The person was non other then The Mafia King 🤴
"MR KIM NAMJOON" his biggest enemy and his worst nightmare that was in front of him.
Namjoon looked at him and smirked and told him " why do you looked confused my friend, aren't you happy to see your friend. I can understand how confused you must be don't think much taehyung you'll go mad. Let me make it easy for you."

Then namjoon extended his hand towards the door and called someone and told taehyung that this person is the real master mind, the one with the smartest brain and then the door opened up and a person in black overcoat, hat and mask came to them, then namjoon removed the tape from taehyung's mouth.
Taehyung shouted on namjoon and namjoon told him to save his energy for future.

The person in black overcoat removed the mask and taehyung's eye's went wide and was in shock and he started to shout that "it can't happen, tell me that it is all a dream ". The person who removed the mask was unother then y/n. Y/n said that hi taehyung so are you shock to see me like, why tae baby don't you love me aren't you happy to see your love.

Y/n's pov
My dear taehyung why are you so shocked my baby, ah please don't think so much and stress yourself. I'll make your work easy my telling you everything from the start.
So do you remember who is my dad? Yes my dad, he's a CEO of south Korea's biggest business company yeah but that is for the world but as you know that he is a mafia king so did you never ever thought that as I'm the only child of my dad that I'll be the heir of his mafia world but how will you think that as you were blindly in love with me poor baby.

Taehyung you know that everything is was going right I fell in love with my namjoon and our life, work everything was good until you fucking kim taehyung decided to interfere in our business, life and most importantly how the hell you even think to kill my love and backstab us in work.
End of y/n's pov.

Taehyung told to y/n that it means that you are, taehyung talk was cut in between by y/n.
Yes taehyung you are thinking right. Yes I'm a mafia queen. After my dad I'm was made the mafia queen 👸 all the decisions are taken my me but only very few loyal people knows that for world namjoon is the new heir, the new mafia king after my dad as his my husband. Because they wanted my name to be clear and safe from police information and protect me from enemies who stayes between us a pretending to be our loyal people.

A voice came from the open door "now as you have already killed namjoon for the world and also jhope and jake and we have already send the proofs to cops that shows that you are a mafia and you did all this to take his position as mafia king and also because you are OBSESSED with y/n not now but from university times so it will be easy for cop's and the world to accept that you are behind all this". And the peraon who spoke all this came near them and it's unother then jhope.

Author's pov
Yes jhope, jhope is alive it all was a plane made by y/n, namjoon and jhope all back as they came to know that taehyung was behind all the accidents happening but namjoon.
That time y/n decided to know everything why he's doing this because he was always there bestest friend. Then jhope told her everything, first it was hard for y/n to take it as her bestfriend was her husband's enime and also a pysho.