A new route

When I finally reached my camp, I bolted straight to Angel and Toeralyii.

"Guys," they turned so quickly I thought they had gotten whiplash. I had to keep them away from the strange Alicorn and I had gotten the best plan-well the best plan that I could come up with in less than 15 minutes, "We need to choose another route instead of the one we chose before."

"Why? The one we chose was perfectly fine and I know it off the back of my hoof, why do you want to chose another route?" Angel said narrowing her eyes at me suspiciously.

"Yeah! Why?" Toeralyii chimed in after Angel.

"Uhhh," I had to think of something quickly, "OWLS!"

"Owls?" Angel said unconvinced.

"Yep. Owls. That's what it is." I said trying to sound convincing-I don't think I did a very good job though-but I seemed to fool Toeralyii, I knew I would she is so gullible.

"OWLS? NO they are out to get me!" She said hiding behind Angel.

"Which is why we need a better route." I said nodding my head acting like I had just made a good point-even if it wasn't even true.

"There hasn't been an owl for months after what had happened the last time they entered our camp. Are you sure you saw them?" Angel asked.

I acted like I was thinking for a minute so they would buy it, "Yes, I am positive."

Toeralyii gasped.

"Ok. Looks like we are going to have to find a new route due to the owls." Angel said. The way she said owls made me worried that she didn't buy it, oh who am I kidding, of course she didn't buy it she is the smartest one here!

"Already ahead of you," I said, "I went looking for a safer route after I discovered the owls."

"GOODEY," Toeralyii shouted, "we're saved!"

"Ok. Is everyone ready and packing?" I asked

Both of them nodded

"Good," I said, "follow me to our new route."

"Ok." They both said

I lead them through the forest, past some twoleg houses, and finally...TO AN OWL'S NEST? I thought I was kidding about the owls! I had to get them to safety!

"Keep low." I said in a hushed voice.

"Why?" Angel questioned.

I looked up worried, "Just do what I say!"

"Well I just think tha-," she stopped in fright as a loud rumbling shook us all, "what. Was. That?"

"OWL!" Toeralyii screamed. We all dash in separate directions to avoid the dangerous creature. Angel flies to an abandoned squirrel hole, Toeralyii scurries underneath a pile of leafs, and I lead the owl away from my friends. I try to outrun the beast, but the owl was too fast for my stubby little legs. It picked me up and carried me to its nest!

"HELP!" I screamed hoping my friends would hear me and save me. I saw a male mouse running and launching rocks at the owl with a slingshot. I heard a screech and next thing I knew, it was pitch black!

A/N
Sorry I haven't updated in so long I recently went on vacation twice, and I'm still on vacation but I decided to update my story. Once again sorry and thank you for reading my story! Make sure to follow and read, plz and ty!