✦ - 𝐃𝐀𝐃𝐃𝐘'𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐓𝐓𝐋𝐄 𝐁𝐎𝐘

━━━━━━♡♤♡━━━━━━

𝖲𝖴𝖬𝖬𝖠𝖱𝖸 : 𝖺𝖿𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗍𝖺𝖾𝗁𝗒𝗎𝗇𝗀 𝖼𝖺𝗍𝖼𝗁𝖾𝗌 𝗃𝗎𝗇𝗀𝗄𝗈𝗈𝗄 𝗆𝖾𝗌𝗌𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝖺𝗋𝗈𝗎𝗇𝖽 𝗐𝗂𝗍𝗁 𝖺𝗇𝗈𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗋 𝖻𝗈𝗒, 𝗁𝖾 𝗐𝖺𝗌 𝖽𝖾𝗍𝖾𝗋𝗆𝗂𝗇𝖾𝖽 𝗍𝗈 𝗍𝖾𝖺𝖼𝗁 𝗃𝗎𝗇𝗀𝗄𝗈𝗈𝗄 𝗌𝗈𝗆𝖾 𝗀𝗈𝗈𝖽 𝗅𝖾𝗌𝗌𝗈𝗇𝗌 𝗁𝖾'𝗅𝗅 𝗈𝗇𝗅𝗒 𝗅𝖾𝖺𝗋𝗇 𝖿𝗋𝗈𝗆 𝖺 𝖿𝖺𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗋... 𝗐𝖾𝗅𝗅, 𝗌𝗍𝖾𝗉-𝖿𝖺𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗋.

: 𝖶𝖠𝖱𝖭𝖨𝖭𝖦𝖲 :
𝗌𝗍𝖾𝗉-𝖽𝖺𝖽 𝗍𝖺𝖾𝗁𝗒𝗎𝗇𝗀, 𝖺𝗀𝖾 𝗀𝖺𝗉, 𝖽𝖺𝖽𝖽𝗒 𝗄𝗂𝗇𝗄, 𝖽𝖾𝗀𝗋𝖺𝖽𝖺𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇, 𝗇𝖺𝗆𝖾 𝖼𝖺𝗅𝗅𝗂𝗇𝗀𝗌, 𝗆𝖺𝗇𝗂𝗉𝗎𝗅𝖺𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇𝗌, 𝗉𝗎𝗇𝗂𝗌𝗁𝗆𝖾𝗇𝗍, 𝖿𝖺𝖼𝖾 𝖿𝗎𝖼𝗄𝗂𝗇𝗀, 𝗌𝗉𝗂𝗍𝗍𝗂𝗇𝗀, 𝗎𝗇𝗉𝗋𝗈𝗍𝖾𝖼𝗍𝖾𝖽 𝗌𝖾𝗑, 𝗎𝗌𝖺𝗀𝖾 𝗈𝖿 𝖻𝖾𝗅𝗍, 𝖺𝖿𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖼𝖺𝗋𝖾.

━━━━━━♡♤♡━━━━━━

living with no one else other than his profoundly distant stepdad during lockdown-where he can't escape, where he can't go anywhere-is much harder than this zoom class jungkook is attending.

"i'm so exhausted." jungkook muttered beneath his breathe, rolling his eyes to the back of his head to his hurting brain from his professor's infuriating voice.

most of the time jungkook are shuffling endlessly from how uncomfortable the wooden chain in the dining area is. with his laptop placed in front of him, the blue light surely ruining his eyes, he tirelessly listen to the lecture as much as his brain could wield.

but his attention span isn't as great as most of the people.

completely losing his focus on the class after two minutes, jungkook turn his attention to his step-dad working his way towards the kitchen.

"can you put a goddamn shirt on?!" jungkook huffed, a tinge of irritation in his voice. his stepfather passes by him with a swift glance.

"how are you doing?" taehyung asked, utterly ignoring jungkook's complain.

"since when did you care?" jungkook place his chin on top of his palm, stopping his urges to not look at his stepfather's exposed torso. his arms with veins popping was undeniably eye-catching, but jungkook were to petty to go and have a normal conversation with him.

taehyung, on the other hand, was used to jungkook's sharp tongue. he knew jungkook didn't like him ever since he started to date jungkook's mom. but now that he was technically jungkook's parent, he has all the rights to correct the bratty boy and out him in his place.